1,187 posts
Nomad

shift 3 is coming out this week! its in the Armorblog. I can't wait

• 70 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

^ its supposed to be challenging. maybe he will make those like challenge levels.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Heheh, I liked the Newspaper when it said 'It's like they disappeared into the floor!' or something similar. XD
Funny newspaper, made my eyes hurt reading lol, but still funny. Anywayz, I think it's going to be way more challenging. I never beat SHIFT 2, got too lazy after I got stuck on that one level that you can't die on lol, never played again cause, as I said, was too lazy to.

ANOTHER SHIFT SWEET! SHIFT ID THE ULTIMATE SEIERES EVER MORE SHIFTS GO TO SHIFT 5!!!!!!!1111

There is only 3 people in the family, unless he brings out more, and(I said earlier I hadn't beat SHIFT 2 so I don't know if the girl died or not) he killed the guy. This may be the last one. However there are apparently a lot of people(didn't, in the first one, say Subject 900 sumthing or similar to that!?!?!?). I think it can continue as long as it stays interesting.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

What?!

Now you aren't even making sense...

AshleyM
AshleyM
48 posts
Nomad

Shift 3 you say?My sister played the whole series I got to tell her this.*shouts Avril*

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

quote from tony "I can confirm itâs a full on sequel, with an entire adventure style experience, as well as 18 standard type levels(6 easy, 12 challenging), multiple endings, achievement system, highscores and all the bells and whistles youâd expect, including a famous in the flash community unlockable secret character provided by one of the all time great flash game creators. But I wonât reveal any more. Oh, and this time you might even be able to play as the classic character ⦠or will the CC be a lie again?"

a classic character that can be unlocked? i wonder who?

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

I have played it already and I can confirm it's awesomeness ;-)

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

AWESOME SHIFT 3

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

sweer shift 2 wernt tht long ago not too sure 3 is gona be gr8 as it may of been rushed

Stig_Goldenbullet
Stig_Goldenbullet
21 posts
Nomad

Cool, can't wait !

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

I have played it already and I can confirm it's awesomeness ;-)

screenshots or it didn't happen...
morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

haha, you know i cant give you screenies :-)
but i'm in the credits as lucy k :-P

now you just need to get there to prove me right

Tony
Tony
35 posts
Nomad

Girlfriend or it didn't happen.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

^ morbid you just got owned....