ForumsThe Tavern2013 Recap

6 2501
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello ladies and other genders of the human species. You maybe wondering "Does this thread have a point?" But yes it does have a point and I will explain it to you right now. This thread is about the discussion of things that happened to AG during 2013, kinda like a log book but on the internet. This can be a discussion about literally anything about 2013, weither it be the updates or the new users that joined. It can even be about threads that were made and how old your account got to be last year.

I'll go first. In January quests were added and replaced AP.

I also got married to Aggs on December 23rd. She was quite happy and still is happy.

And my account reached its 2nd year in October.

I'm not posting more because I don't want the thread to die that fast.

• 6 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

She was quite happy and still is happy.

*rolls eyes* Right. "Happy." Define happy.

Sometime this year I discovered the fabulous power of Marasy8 and consistently stalked his YouTube account for updates and other fabulous things, which in turn motivated me in my piano skills so I now know about six new songs that I downloaded off the internet in addition to the other ones I'm juggling. I'm happy about that.

Sometime near the beginning of the year I met R2 in EE, which led to the bobcrew thing which led to eearmorgroup which eventually gave way to the FGA in June. Wooohooo FGA, try to contain your excitement ladies and gentlemen.

In the beginning of December (or possibly the end of November) a Very Unpleasant Thing occurred. In the middle of December I went to Taiwan, which was fabulous. At the end of December I had horrible jet lag. I still have horrible jet lag so I'm in kind of a terrible mood, considering I got absolutely no sleep at all last night....blagh.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'll go first. In January quests were added and replaced AP.

I refuse to believe Quests have been here for a year.

And my account reached its 2nd year in October.

We gonna have lots of these sort of "events" if we are to count them..
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We gonna have lots of these sort of "events" if we are to count them..

Count them for what? I'm not actually making a log book out of this.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

About this time last year I said that I was leaving. We can all see how well that worked out.

I talk to people in the FGA and made a few good friends there.

We lost Joey back in October, November? My memory isn't always the best for dates.

Well, that is all the interesting AG things that happened to me. Why cannot this thread just be a general, what big things happened to you in 2013?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]I'll go first. In January quests were added and replaced AP.

I refuse to believe Quests have been here for a year.[/quote]

They've actually been here for more than a year. According to the legacy quests on my profile, quests were added in September 2012.

During the summer of 2013, there was an Armor Games Community Activity Initiative because activity was low during the spring and summer of 2013.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Reached some cool goals :
100 quests on Christmas.
Survived 2013.
Made some new Friends.
Started an Art Work thread.
First submission in an Armature contest.
Reached 300 Forum posts.
Finished my 1 year marker.
Have yet to find another 7/11-er who joined same day.
Finished 2 WHOLE games getting all quests
Yeah personal goals mostly achieved.

Adding to AG:
Feature Fridays Added
Ferret Fact fridays Added
R2 and AGGZ marry.

~~Black~~

Showing 1-6 of 6