4 posts
Blacksmith

I think they should make the mobile games for the windows

• 7 Replies
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I am hoping they will too, I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and I would love to see some of AGs games for iPhone on WP.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

dont they have alot of the games on windows phone?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

dont they have alot of the games on windows phone?

Nope only just over 100,000 apps compared to Android and Apples App Store of over a million. Windows Phone has a lot to catch up, but I have full faith it will; it's already picking up pace now.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I think this is a possibility. Armor Games has IOS games in the App store, so they can probably get into Microsoft store... it is just a matter of what it TAKES to get in.

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

it is just a matter of what it TAKES to get in

What it takes is not the physical aspect but the general demand for such a thing. Why do you think WP doesn't have a lot of apps? Because it is newer than Android and iOS which have far far more popular devices running this software. This applies to why there isn't any AG games on WP right now because as you can see by the amount of posts in this thread that demand is minimal. Until more AG users demand WP AG games, it will not be worth their while.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

So you are saying that there are no entrance demands from windows?
Plus if you want it for your windows..,, why can't you just use the computer website, unless you want the mobile AG game son the mobile windows store.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

AG has professional flash developers, entrance demands should not be a problem at all, considering what crap games I've seen it won't be difficult for AG. I use the computer website on my phone for everything on AG apart from actual gaming. I'd just like to see some similar AG games such as the Shift series on WP

Showing 1-7 of 7