ForumsForum GamesInterest Check: Warhammer 40k Game

10 2810
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

been toying around with the idea of a Warhammer 40k game, where you can play as the imperial guard, on a large world, that has been targeted by a huge ork WAAAGH! With other factors slowly coming into play. With the players as various parts of an Imperial Guard regiment. Anyone interested in this? If i get at least 3 players, i'll start up the game. Knowledge of the warhammer universe isn't necessary, but is useful.

• 10 Replies
dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I play a lot of Warhammer 40k games, computer and board. I'd definitely play.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

cool first person, (at least) two more to go!

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Also if you have any questions, ask away!

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Yeah um would we be playing as Citadel Imperial guards or Catachan Imperials?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Well, i'll think about it when i get more players later, i was thinking a penal battalion so people can have whatever background they want

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Also if you don't know anything about Warhammer 40k universe, my game will probably have a short description of the background.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I have heard of warhammer, and played it twice, as my uncle has like 200 figures and we have played. I wonder how this will play though, because I don't know much about warhammer.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Well I'm going with probably the easiest to understand scenario, imperial guard against orkz and one mystery flavor of enemy.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Also one more person and i'll start on the game, if i get it soon, expect the game by this afternoon

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Alright, well i suppose i can start it up, maybe the game itself will draw in another player or two.

Showing 1-10 of 10