ForumsThe Tavern[Moved] How to get game in special session such as "Similar Apps"on Google Play?

1 2730
miserablealien9
miserablealien9
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys,
I am wondering how to make my game shown in particular session such as âSimilar appsâ on Google Play? I have found many games with a small number of downloads in that session, so I think it should be a great way for a new indie developer as me to make my game reach more users.

Does the possibility of appearing depend on my keyword or anything else? Does anyone know how it work?
(By the way, I am very sorry if I create this topic in wrong box. Please help me move it to the right place but do not delete it. I believe there are a lot of developers having the same question with me

• 1 Reply
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

By the way, I am very sorry if I create this topic in wrong box. Please help me move it to the right place but do not delete it. I believe there are a lot of developers having the same question with me

I'm not certain where this topic belongs, but I'm going to move it to The Tavern (it's not directly about video games and doesn't seem to be about programming, so tavern seems to fit). You may get a better response there. Another mod may see it fit to move it to another section of the forum after that, most likely they will notify you if they do.
Showing 1-1 of 1