ForumsGamesLooking for a good co op game

7 8332
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

My friend and I are looking for a good co op game. Preferably one that is medieval or medieval fantasy rpg. Something like that.

• 7 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

idk about medieval or rpg. but you can try borderlands 2. it has up to 4 or 5 people in co op and its really fun

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Personally i don't know about Medieval or RPG as well, but good co op would be Resident Evil 5.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

What platform is it? Are you looking to play online or split-screen.If you are going online try Dark Souls as it is a very good game and with its sequel coming out soon you should pick it up cheap.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Diablo II/III. Path of Exile, Titan Quest, I'm not sure if these are what you would look for; I've played them, and they're excellent!

Runescape if you the ultimate classic medieval game.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Torchlight 2 sounds like exactly what you want.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

this is very different from the above (or any game in existance for that matter), but if your looking for a ps2 game to play together definitely try kuri kuri mix (i think its called adventures of cookie and cream in english version).

you and your friend have to race against time and solve some puzzles together. you have to get to the exit of each level before time runs out. its a fun random colourful game. i guess its a little childish and the story is just stupid but its really a fun co-op game.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I've spent over 700 hours on Diablo 3 with my cousin. And now with the expansion coming in March, it's gonna be even more awesome.

Showing 1-7 of 7