ForumsQuests1st QUESTS Anniversary

16 10906
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

http://s24.postimg.org/6cau5lfbp/ivanxxxxxxx_22.png

Happy anniversary!

Let's see now how things looked under the hood!

Please check again the first castle, Did you noticed any difference?

http://s12.postimg.org/wxs5k9lhp/ivanxxxxxxx_1.png

Let's see what are they doing!?!

http://s22.postimg.org/6ngt1xjpd/ivanxxxxxxx_51.png

It seems that they have their hands full! Here's a small gift for them:

http://s8.postimg.org/u2d52ct7p/ivanxxxxxxx_63.png

• 16 Replies
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Can't believe they've already been here for a year I'd say I remembered the day Quests were added but unfortunately I was inactive then so I've only known about them for under a month and I quite like them, if only there were more on my favourite games. Anyways happy 1st anniversary Quests! Also awesome artwork again ivan, you must teach me your secrets >

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

! year :O sadly i only came in 6 months after but i almost have them all. Here is to more quests that come and the many hours spent on getting them

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

good ivan keep it up the good work

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

A year? Oh, yeah, right!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Of course it is Ivan. That art tho.
Well... Happy Quest AND My birthday day! wow what a coincidence!

~~Black~~

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Some great work Ivan, I've shared it with the team here. And it only makes sense that we launch the Quest Hero Board today.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

nice work!

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Awesome! Can't believe I've been slaving away at quests for more than a year now! Seems just like yesterday.

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

o.O Wow really nice work! You must've slaved away cropping all those quest pictures!

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

Happy questversary

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

It blows my mind, in one year people can have ALMOST all quests.

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

The only problem is people with legacy quests have an advantage to newcomers, but I hear that is being looked at to change by staff.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

There is a possibility that some users will not be able to to see all the images.
The reason for such a thing lies in the size of the images measured in bytes.
This may particularly affect the users with a slower internet connection.

Therefore I decided to group up all the images into a single file (image),
of course, in a lower resolution.

Armor Games 1st QUESTS Anniversary

http://s24.postimg.org/b6iw5o4qt/ivanxxxxxxx_67.png

@IceClaw247

Can't believe they've already been here for a year I'd say I remembered the day Quests were added but unfortunately I was inactive then so I've only known about them for under a month and I quite
like them, if only there were more on my favourite games. Anyways happy 1st anniversary Quests! Also awesome artwork again ivan, you must teach me your secrets >

Yeap,they have been here for over a year,and I personally think they are the best thing that happened last year.To tell you the truth they have returned my interest in Armor Games entirely. I even wrote my first post ,precisely in this forum section.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words,I'm glad you like it. There are no secrets, only work,and while you're working the secrets will reveal themselves. Just kidding

@pft
! year :O sadly i only came in 6 months after but i almost have them all. Here is to more quests that come and the many hours spent on getting them

Yes, but you're doing a great job,soon you'll have them all,just keep playing!

@minecraftsniper
good ivan keep it up the good work

I will not, I will try to do even better things. :P Just kidding,thanks!

@UnleashedUponMankind
A year? Oh, yeah, right!

Unbelievable but true. It seems just like yesterday and it's already been a year!

@Blackbeltr0
Of course it is Ivan. That art tho.
Well... Happy Quest AND My birthday day! wow what a coincidence!

An interesting coincidence , happy birthday with a slight delay! I hope you have a good time for birthday. For the next year, please share your birthday cake with us. I want two pieces

@Ferret
Some great work Ivan, I've shared it with the team here. And it only makes sense that we launch the Quest Hero Board today.

It makes good sense as a matter of fact. I was not sure about the exact date,therefore Quest Hero Board made me think that I'm on the right track. In any case, thank you,I'm glad you like it.

@boppins
nice work!

If you say so thanks! But stop spending Ferret's time on forum improvements,and let him make a new topic in this forum. We all eagerly await the publication of new quests. In addition @McDayCee could update the list. Think of all the possibilities.In the meantime, I have some
suggestions for FF.

@Tasselfoot
Awesome! Can't believe I've been slaving away at quests for more than a year now! Seems just like yesterday.

That does not mean that now you can sit back in the chair and relax. Considering, that you are one of the main culprits for this,you have an obligation to proceed with an awesome work! I want to see more of your ``YAY!`` here!

@MPH_Complexity
o.O Wow really nice work! You must've slaved away cropping all those quest pictures!

You really don't want to know that. I could draw it in less time. Also I want to congratulate you for being one of the top quests earners.Great job!

@Arkeyo
Happy questversary

Indeed,by the way nice slogan

@IceClaw247
The only problem is people with legacy quests have an advantage to newcomers, but I hear that is being looked at to change by staff.

This is true.But try to observe it in a different way. People who took part in building of this site should be rewarded with something, right? And that something is symbolically represented by legacy quests. But it is also true that those who were spamming, have been also rewarded. Do not worry about it! Such things do not last long. They did it only for AP,for which I think is a waste of time.

Take me for example,I have only 5 legacy quests.I've been here for a long time and 99% of the time I devoted to game playing. My complete activity in the community occurred after removal of AP. Yes,my first post on the
forum I wrote after the removal of AP. Yet with so little legacy quests I'm on the top 10 list, which proves that quality wins over quantity. Do not get me wrong here. If the quests for older games start to appear in a large number,my advantage would be more than obvious, but that does not mean that people who have devoted more time to community do not deserve certain benefits.

You will say that this has nothing to do with games (quest). Yes, you're right again! The system is not perfect. I'm sure something will be done on this matter in the near future,so have patience. Perhaps we'll have
something like "top participants in community" similar to Hero board, where these things will be separated. Currently this is more like the overall performance! But, as I said, have patience.
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Yes it is. The list is as always timely updated, but I thought if Boppins leave
Ferret alone and does not bother him anymore with further improvements,he will have more time to devote himself toward quests and therefore you will have to update the list more frequently.Of course I was just joking. (partially)

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

You should make a new shield or castle with all new quests coming for this year but we have a year to beat all quests

Showing 1-15 of 16