Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Hero Board

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 6:38am

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

Also, this thread seems pretty double with http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … y-1-6-2014 ? ;)

pft created this thread hours before Ferret offically announced the Hero Board, apparently it has been up since Friday so they've all been sneaky.

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 6:51am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

pft created this thread hours before Ferret offically announced the Hero Board

Oh, certainly, I meant and/or vice versa ;)

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 8:44am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

You can't earn quests when not logged in; so I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Quests will start counting only after you've registered here, no matter how long you've been playing before.

@MacII
Actually it works that way.
When you log in for the first time, all the data from games jumps to that if it is online save, and as soon as you log in it will give you like 5 merits or however much you earned.

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 9:03am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

When you log in for the first time, all the data from games jumps to that if it is online save,

? But if I'm not mistaken, you can't use the online save if you're not logged in.

Maybe I am overlooking something, I'm a little tired of pondering several things these days ;) Never to fret, I've a few days of good ol' manual labor coming up, should give us all a break :)

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 9:20am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

I have do it tho, maybe not on the online save, but it defiantly transfers like in Gemcraft, and jacksmith all those I have done that just played not logged in  on the account then I log in and play again, BOOM quests! :D
--Look into it, but I believe I am correct.

~~Black~~

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 3:43pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

I dunno, Blackbelt, maybe one of the staff can say which is which.

All I know is I played here for years before signing up, and it sure didn't earn me no quests. (Boohoo ;) ) Nor indeed did I ever get to save no online saves then.

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 5:31pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

for years before signing up

Quests were only here for 1year

Also trust me thats what it does... how else are the "Daily Hero board leaders" new people that have 1-3 days under their belt.... at least most do there are exceptions when we get out of the 100+ number.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 7:15pm

pft

pft

480 posts

Also trust me thats what it does... how else are the "Daily Hero board leaders" new people that have 1-3 days under their belt.... at least most do there are exceptions when we get out of the 100+ number.

Daily or weekly leaders for those are new makes them feel a little special. The main thing at least i care about is the All time board. Sadly though since Legacies are included on that board  I would be unable to be first. So maybe have legacies categorized as something else. I mean have legacies one profile in another mini box next to name. They won't count as quests or be included but you can still display these as a sense of loyalty to the site.

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 7:32am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

A great feature!

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 7:48am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

Armor Games is doing really good job!

Reply to Hero Board

You must be logged in to post a reply!