ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature Friday - 1/6/2014

38 11943
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So you haven't heard much from us in a while, the holidays have kept us busy to say the least! Last Friday we worked on a "Hero Board", which is a board that organizes all our players by how many Quests they have earned.

Take a look here:

http://armorgames.com/quests-board

Let us know your feedback, we'd love to hear it.

• 38 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If somebody figures out how somebody posts as a guest, let me know please.

To post as a "guest" you have have to not be logged into an AG account but make a disqus account... I'm pretty sure that's what you are talking about as commenting only with a disqus account doesn't require anything through AG, and you can't ban them.
I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but it's a guess.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Hero Board? So if I get all 427 quests and add them to my 21 legacy quests, I could be the all-time hero...

It's on.

But later.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ernie give me your profile I'll do it for you trust me I won't do anything to it =^)

Also, not sure if it was ever fixed, but a member ( @Clancy12 ) pointed out that the leaderboard had sort of an arbitrary way of dealing with ties (i.e. it didn't)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

On this Disqus thing: The way it presents itself, you'd get the impression that merely by commenting, you join something of a Disqus cloud, with options for sharing, a profile, thread subscriptions so presumably feedback to your email account, and such.

I'm assuming none of that is the case if you don't sign up for Disqus? I wouldn't so readily want them to be able to hook into my account here, or anywhere.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Hero Board? So if I get all 427 quests and add them to my 21 legacy quests, I could be the all-time hero...

It's on.

But later.

Not if I beat you to it Ernie.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Is there any indication as to what this hero board means for AG's future point system? Or can top-secret information like this not be revealed to the general public?

Not if I beat you to it Ernie.

A challenge? From a knight? This is almost too much to pass up.

Still, later.
Showing 31-36 of 38