ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature Friday - 1/6/2014

38 11913
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So you haven't heard much from us in a while, the holidays have kept us busy to say the least! Last Friday we worked on a "Hero Board", which is a board that organizes all our players by how many Quests they have earned.

Take a look here:

http://armorgames.com/quests-board

Let us know your feedback, we'd love to hear it.

• 38 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/You-Didnt-See-Anything-Madagascar.gif

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Very nice, very nice weather...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I see 3 changes...
1.) *only for users with a real long nick* the username is the black bar is no longer circumcised
2.) *only for users with a real long nick* the nick in the "user-box" left from a comment now is circumsised, cuz its now located right from the armatar (before that the name was under the armar *only for users with a real long nick*)
3.) the last added game (Building Rush) have a new comment system.(disqus system)... ok, lets say last added flashgame, think one of the mmos still have it.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

You can mouseover the username in the forums to see what it is

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I see maigc!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'll make a post on Monday for sure. I will point out Colony and Crush the Castle 2 Players Pack also have Disqus.

Also, @Ferret!

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You can mouseover the username in the forums to see what it is

Btw, what would be very welcome is if by the same method you could see the first few lines of a thread, giving you an idea of what to expect there.

I'll make a post on Monday for sure.

Gladly awaiting it
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I like the new disqus comments, with their thumb-up ability and all I also like the new long username fix for the dropdown list thing at the top.

Also, when did a knight's comments start showing them as a Knight?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

The only issue with the disqus is all the comments have to "Await Moderation" which is rather frustrating. For instance I made a comment over 24 hours ago and I check on my disqus &quotrofile" to find it is still awaiting this moderation, hope you admins fix this as it is a really inefficient system if this is the case with every comment.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I like the new disqus comments

Where did you see this because I'm looking on games, forums, and other messengers and I'm not seeing anything different.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Where did you see this because I'm looking on games, forums, and other messengers and I'm not seeing anything different.

99% of the games do not have Disqus enabled, but Last Stand: Dead Zone, Colony, and the new Building Rush have this feature.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Cool new feature. Was wondering if it can be linked to one's profile in the future, mate?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Was wondering if it can be linked to one's profile in the future, mate?

Yeah, but either you get a notification, or you have to keep checking back on that profile to see if it was replied to...

~~Black~~
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

ohhh... found one other maybe problem thing..... Guests can comment, which means they can troll, and spam what can mods do if they do that... Nothing?

~~Black~~

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If somebody figures out how somebody posts as a guest, let me know please.

Showing 16-30 of 38