ForumsForum GamesUltimate Journey (Adventure/Sci-Fi RPG)

9 3500
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hey everyone. I'm a pretty old member here and I used to make RPG's on my free time. Some people may know me from Ground Zero some might not. Anyways let's get to the point.

I recently having been using AG again.. on the forums and such and I thought that the best way would probably be coming back with a new RPG. Now.. I don't really expect this RPG to be so big, it's something that I feel is a little side RPG while I work on my bigger one.

To start this off I have a few simple rules:
1. Read everything thoroughly, you have no idea how this could help you in this RPG or any for that matter.
2. If you have any disagreements please send them to my profile in comments, nothing here please.
3. Use your imagination and creativity!

Alright let's start it off with the intro. Usually my intros are long and descriptive but since this is a rather small RPG I'd rather not go into such detail and leave it up to your guys imagination. Most decisions will be chosen by options I give you but there will be times where I will give you the freedom to do whatever you want without options.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTRO

You struggle to open your eyes. Light crashing through, directly into your eyes. You try and sit up even though you feel weak. You look around with blurred vision and noticed you're caged in. You also notice a few other things... More cages around you with people in them, though all of them seem to be either sleeping or unconscious. You see people walking around talking in some type of foreign language, they appear to have lab coats on. You can't seem to remember much, other than the fact that you were kidnapped and experimented on and you now have some sort of powers. Memory seems to be coming back to you but it's still blurry. You notice a few of the guys outside bring in some weird looking animals with extremely sharp teeth and foam coming out of the corner of their mouths, eyes red as crimson blood. They seem to be incredibly strong too, considering they need 2 people on them and a special leash with spikes. It seems they're bringing those nasty creatures into a cage near you. After a while of feeding, the creatures manage to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the character sheet. Follow instructions.

CHARACTER SHEET

INFO

Name:
-Eyes
-Hair
-Weight
-Size
-Height

---------------------------------

STATS

HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
Armor: 0/100
Stamina: 100/100
Injuries: None
Level 1
Exp: 1/100

ATTRIBUTES (Distribute 30 pts between these)

STRength: (HP, Max Weight carry, melee dmg, resilience, HP, resistances to certain dmg and fatigue.)
DEXterity: (agility, reflexes, quickness)
INTelligence: (Problem Solving, comprehend languages, skill in powers, helps with exp)
WISdom: (Common sense, ability for powers, communication with animals and/or entities, mental resistance)
CHArisma: (Social skills, physical appearance, influence on prices, character reactions)
PERception: (Openness to surroundings, chance to detect clues, traps, hiding enemies; accuracy)
LUCK: (Applies to anything really, critical hits)

POWERS

(The reason there aren't so many powers are because these are all level 1 powers, there will be more along the way. Pick 1 and 1 only. Fly is automatically added. Powers and skills tend to work along with attributes.)

-Flying [MP Cost: 25 per post]
-Super Jumping [MP Cost: 40]
-Read and Control minds [MP Cost: 60]
-Invisibility [MP Cost: 30 per post]
-Heal small wounds with saliva [MP Cost: 15]
-Mimic any voice [MP Cost: 35]

SKILLS

(Same for skills, they go with level; skills are all basically passive powers and cost no MP. Choose only 1)

-Gills (Breathe Underwater)
-Talk to underwater animals
-Talk to regular animals
-Amazing Sight
-Enhanced Senses
-Regeneration

EQUIPMENT

Cash: 0$
Pockets: (Limited to small items)(Will change if backpack or any other type of inventory is found)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're encaged with no escape what do you want to do?

Look around.
Try and break the cage.
Try and use your powers.
Try and wake up the people near you.
Try and talk to one of the supposed scientists.

• 9 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Oops my bad. Here's the updated sheet. Just noticed something.

CHARACTER SHEET

INFO

Name:
-Eyes
-Hair
-Weight
-Size
-Height
STATS

Level 1

STRength: (HP, Max Weight carry, melee dmg, resilience, HP, resistances to certain dmg and fatigue.)
DEXterity: (Agility, reflexes, quickness)
INTelligence: (Problem Solving, comprehend languages, skill in powers, helps with exp)
WISdom: (Common sense, ability for powers, communication with animals and/or entities, mental resistance)
CHArisma: (Social skills, physical appearance, influence on prices, character reactions)
PERception: (Openness to surroundings, chance to detect clues, traps, hiding enemies; accuracy)
LUCK: (Applies to anything really, critical hits)
POWERS

(The reason there aren't so many powers are because these are all level 1 powers, there will be more along the way. Pick 1 and 1 only. Fly is automatically added. Powers and skills tend to work along with attributes.)

-Flying [MP Cost: 25 per post] (Don't choose this, it's already added)
-Super Jumping [MP Cost: 40]
-Read and Control minds [MP Cost: 60]
-Invisibility [MP Cost: 30 per post]
-Heal small wounds with saliva [MP Cost: 15]
SKILLS

(Same for skills, they go with level; skills are all basically passive powers and cost no MP. Choose only 1)

-Gills (Breathe Underwater)
-Talk to underwater animals
-Talk to regular animals
-Amazing Sight
-Enhanced Senses
-Regeneration
EQUIPMENT

Pockets: (Limited to small items)(Will change if backpack or any other type of inventory is found)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

This character sheet looks a bit familiar...

Does it now? xD Stats and Attributes huh :3
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm gonna bump this 1 more time and if no one joins I'll give up on this RPG

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

bump

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the character sheet is so large i dont even want to play.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

the character sheet is so large i dont even want to play.

Not really.. if you would read it. You'd notice it's not. And things in parenthesis don't go. Really this RPG is for people who enjoy playing RPG's to the fullest, not for casual players.
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Name: Alexis Kross
Appearance: 5' 9" and about 175 pounds. Thin but with some muscles. Her black hair only reaches down to her shoulders. She has slightly tanned skin and takes some pride in her looks.
-----------------------------
STATS
Level 1
STRength: 2
DEXterity: 5
INTelligence: 5
WISdom: 4
CHArisma: 6
PERception: 5
LUCK: 3
POWERS
-Flying [MP Cost: 25 per post] (Don't choose this, it's already added)
SKILLS
--Enhanced Senses
EQUIPMENT

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to this sooner, this looks really fun despite the long character sheet. I just hope I am not too late.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Nnng? This one looks good enough to bring me back to AG. Okay, i'm in. Don't dissapoint me. Also Hi Matt!

INFO

Name: Vekel
Appearance: EYES: brown/HAIR: Black, in ponytail/WEIGHT+SIZE+Height: Resembles a Sasquatch. (What?)
---------------
STATS

Level 1

STR: 5
DEX: 5
INT: 5
WIS:5
CHA: 5
PER: 5
LUCK: 0
POWERS

-Flying [MP Cost: 25 per post]
-Read and control minds [MP Cost: 60]
SKILLS
-Amazing Sight
EQUIPMENT

Pockets: None yet.

I'll try and use my mind control powers, speficially reading the mind of a nearby supposed scientist and understand what's going on.

(I will post once per day if i'm lucky. I hope this RPG won't go to fast for me. Take the time, make it great.)

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well 2 players should be enough. Look I'll start it tomorrow.. I really can't today. I'm in a hurry.

Showing 1-9 of 9