ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Super Hero ?

42 22826
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

We all have seen many superhero films like :-
Iron Man, Thor, Spider Man, Batman, Hulk, Superman, Ghost rider etc...

Which one superhero you like most ?

• 42 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Spider man, Iron man, Supermen...

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Deadpool, because of meta humor and tongue-in-cheek writing

This^.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The eternals. Extremely poweful, invincible beings built by the celestials to protect the earth.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

In the Marvel universe.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I can see it now. Pacman saving the world.

Haha.. he pops so many pills he probably thinks hes saving the world every day.. xp
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Favorite superhero?
By far its Thor
Then we got Deadpool, Spider-man, the Wolverine!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Thor is too much in love with himself. I love the anti hero Wolverine better then any other. He has a human side but is also immortal in addition to possessing a more interesting personality than most super heros.

How can you not love this guy?
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/2013_the_wolverine-wide.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I love the anti hero Wolverine

Wolverine isn't an anti-hero. Deadpool is

also immortal

Once again, that is Deadpool, not Wolverine.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

IDK who Deadpool is. Anyway, I thought Wolverine was immortal. In the beginning of X-Men Origins they show him as he experiences many major events throughout history and one assumes that he is about 150 and some years old. Ok, so he lives a long time although he may not be immortal. Thanks for jumping on that so fast when you won't even respond to me when I say nice things to you. You have that attitude of a real winner.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

IDK who Deadpool is

Highly recommend looking him up. Comedic comic books for the most part..usually pretty meta humor.

I thought Wolverine was immortal. In the beginning of X-Men Origins they show him as he experiences many major events throughout history and one assumes that he is about 150 and some years old

He ages..just VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY slowly. It is possible to kill him as well, if one were able to remove his head.

Thanks for jumping on that so fast when you won't even respond to me when I say nice things to you. You have that attitude of a real winner.

? I was literally just commenting on how those facts were for Deadpool and not Wolverine. There was no animosity behind them.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Seeing the argument above regarding Wolverine, I'll say some nerdy things here.

Wolverine Isn't really immortal, as he is killed by a Sentinel in the Days of Future Past comic. However, due to time travel and how no comic book characters except for Uncle Ben really die, he is still alive and well. The entire DoFP death thing ends up never happening and Wolverine and various other X-Men are still alive. Yippy.
Same thing goes for Deadpool. They both have healing abilities and prolonged life and are difficult to kill, but it can be done. Neither are immortal.
Both Wolverine and Deadpool are considered anti-heros just because they are ok with killing people. If you ask me, Wolverine is a hero as he is more known for being part of the X-Men than for much else.
tl;dr Wolverine is a hard to kill, really old, hero. Deadpool is a hard to kill anti-hero. No one is immortal.

As for me, my favorite has always been Spider-Man. My childhood was filled with Spider-Man comics, cartoons, toys, video games ex. I like his origin story, he isn't an OP hero and is funny. Plus the villains involved with Spider-Man are great.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Same thing goes for Deadpool. They both have healing abilities and prolonged life and are difficult to kill, but it can be done. Neither are immortal.

Actually, if I'm remember correctly, Deadpool is immortal due to Thamos. Thamos was jealous of Deadpool and Death's affair and cursed him with immortality so that he may never be with Death.

as he is killed by a Sentinel in the Days of Future Past comic

He was also killed by Deadpool. Deadpool put it nicely with how he is able to stay alive, mentioning how all you have to do is make a character not popular anymore.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh ok. My Deadpool timeline is scattered. Couldn't remember which came first, the *Thanos bit or him losing his powers, scars and stuff.
I just named a Wolverine death. First one that comes to mind. Like I said there are a few options.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Of those that I'm aware, Rocket Raccoon would get my vote. He has, in addition to all the perks of his class (the usual space-ranger type stuff), superior agility, ranged weapon mastery, and a high liklihood of transmitting rabies.

Showing 16-30 of 42