ForumsThe TavernCountries you would love to go to?

32 10622
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Thought I would start this thread as I'm a fairly well travelled guy, my mum loves travelling so I have had the chance to go to some amazing places with her when I was little. Still there are plenty of countries I can think of I would love to go to, my number one place to go is the GalÃ&iexclagos islands as I am a hugely fond of nature and animals, a really special place it is. Another country I would really like to visit is China, there are so many diverse parts with different climates and ecosystems, not to mention all the best tea comes from there! Anyway this is the thread for you to share countries you would love to go to or have been before.

• 32 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Canada, England, France, anywhere in the EU since i can walk about anywhere with no borders.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Italy since I have family there and a lot of ancestors from there.
France because it's France.
England.
Germany.
Pretty much all of Europe.

Japan because I love their culture.
China because it's China.
Australia.
Russia.
Canada.
Almost all of South America.. I've been only to Venezuela. Same with Central. I've only been to Panama.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Back to Korea... thats SOUTH KOREA.
I went in 08 and I really enjoyed.

Other than that probably the UK

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Canada, England, France, anywhere in the EU since i can walk about anywhere with no borders.

The only borders you'll come into conflict with in the UK is the North Sea and English Chanel, both are extremely cold
Almost all of South America.. I've been only to Venezuela.

Mm yes from what I know about South America it is rather an interesting country (or is it a continent?) would love to go to the Amazon rainforest and Argentina as my grandad was Argentine. An amazing country it is.
I would also like to visit China (again)

Ooo which region(s) did you go to?

The United Kingdom in general is great, apart from Ireland which is not so great but Scotland I'd recommend, it has nice cities and landscape.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

The United Kingdom in general is great

Yeah kinda expected, I mean it has lots of cool buildings and historical sites.

~~Black~~
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I want to go to Romania. Why? Because my ancestors are from Romania. Well they're from most of the countries in Europe but Romania just stood out to me.

I also would love to go to Japan and invade Tokyo.(I'll probably come back with weird clothes)

And lastly Taiwan because of Aggs.

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

All the capital cities in Europe and the US.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Mm yes from what I know about South America it is rather an interesting country (or is it a continent?)

Continent. The countries would be Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, etc..

And lastly Taiwan because of Aggs.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOOOO Cuteeee. xDDD
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Anywhere that isn't here. I'd really want to have an all-expenses-paid world tour somehow, but I don't think I'm going to get that famous.
Mostly, Taiwan, because I've been there once and it was amazing and I'd do it again in a second, though I'm still making up work for the visit. And then Italy, because Italy is supposed to be fabulous. And also most of Europe. And China. And Japan. And *rambles on and on*

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I want to visit a lot of Europe...
Germany
England
Greece
and also Asia
Japan (SUSHII!!)
China
Russia

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'd like to go live in Denmark or Norway.
I like cold weather and snow!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I would love to go to any country, really. The countries on the top of my list are probably China, Taiwan, and South Korea. I'd like to head to Canada sometime soon just because it doesn't really require an airplane. I'd like to go to Brazil, particularly Rio. I'd loooove to go to Europe for like 4 years and just tour. I'm legitimately debating going back and living in Ireland simply because it's so close to England, which is a hop skip and a jump from mainland Europe. Even though I study mainly Asian languages, I would be happy living in Europe because everything is so close together. I'd also like to go to Ghana, because I have a few friends from there and I wanna see it for myself.

Kanuck_Lavinator
Kanuck_Lavinator
15 posts
Peasant

Anywhere in Europe, mainly France, Greece, Italy, Germany, Sweden
Aus/NZ
Brazil
Japan
Singapore/Thailand/Malaysia
China

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Japan (SUSHII!!)

You forgot to mention GODZHIRRA and the wonderful polluted air of Tokyo.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

anywhere in the EU since i can walk about anywhere with no borders.

This concept is hugely misunderstood and romanticized among many (even no few citizens, who after all are generally the least to know the ins & outs of immigration procedures and regulations to their country); actually, like in any country and besides persisting border checks random or otherwise, you can be stopped anywhere on its soil & be asked to legitimize yourself and your being there, and it doesn't bode at all well if you can't.

Physical border markers if that's what you mean, too, do remain But, yes, all that said, you may find yourself driving into the next country without so much as noticing.

Me, I've this romantic thing lingering for Madagscar still, some day. One hears the socio-political situation there isn't exactly all that, however, whilst experience teaches that nature holidays tend to be a bummer if you don't have the money to match the endeavor. (I.e., trying to visit a nature reserve or so as a solo backpacker on a given trip I usually come away from disappointed.)
Showing 1-15 of 32