ForumsForum GamesThe Two Towers

0 2507
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this has nothing to do with lord of the rings, and i feel i should announce this before anything else because it probably seems like it could be. However, you will see that the idea comes from that and is virtually the same thing. this is also not supposed to have anything to do with the actually lord of the rings story.
INTRO
in the lands of middle earth some incredible amount of years ago (still no relation to LOTR), there stood 2 towers magic. these towers are exactly the same size, shape, and are about 1 mile away from eachother. separating them is nothing but a large, grassy plain. around the plain is a forest, enclosing it from the outside world. these towers were built to imprison great magic, one to imprison a dark evil, one to imprison the great light. what is inside of these towers no one knows, but they are constantly at war with eachother. they send creatures and objects to destroy the opposing tower, and become the ruler of the world.

your goal is to take the role of a sorcerer and defend your tower while destroying the opposite tower. it isnt very RPG like, but what you do has to be realistic from that time. in the beginning, you will only be able to summon certain objects. later you become more powerful and eventually will become a great force.

character sheet:

Name:
Tower: (light or dark)
Class: mage (this doesnt change until you level up a bit)
Level: 1 (0/3 Xp)
Summons: (blank, when you summon something it will appear here)
Powers: elemental spells

everyday, you can summon 1 object. as a level 1 mage, you can only summon elemental spells like fireballs and lightning zaps. you cant summon monsters quite yet, and defensive spells come in later as well. as you level up sometimes you can class tier up, i will explain that as it happens. every time you level up your potential arsenal becomes greater, but its largely dependent on your imagination.

Tower sheets:

LIGHT
100,000,000/100,000,000 Health
Supports: none
Conditions: none
Leader: none (explained below)
Players: none

DARK:
100,000,000/100,000,000 Health
Supports: none
Conditions: none
Leader: none (explained below)
Players: none

each tower has a leader, which is voted upon by the players in the tower every week. the leader can summon 2 items a day, and can deny anything that their tower summons. this is actually useful, because eventually attacking the tower with certain things might be useless.

everyday, at roughly 6 PM, (except when i cant get on and Thursdays) the summoned forces by the towers will collide. not all things summoned will do damage, some will cancel each other out. one thing to note is: if i summon a troll to attack the light tower, the dark tower cant target the troll to attack. every summoned item will try attacking the tower, I will be the one that decides which cancels which out. so if something powerful is going to attack your tower, you can summon a firebolt, but you cant actually say "i want the fire bolt to hit the troll."

everything you summon gives you 1 XP unless i say otherwise, so you could keep track of your own, but i will make sure its correct. the game starts when both towers have 1 player.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0