ForumsNews and FeedbackArmatars

118 11850
pixago
pixago
35 posts

Does any one new whats the rarest Armatars?

• 118 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,195 posts

Well might as well join in. Mine is pretty rare, although it came from the recent Holloween 2013 Armatar Contest. I probably won't change it for awhile.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I think the one i have now is rare but i don't know if its @Ferret told me that its rare :P

@Tydus, @DDX, @Yakitori, and @SeethingSwarm may have something to say about that (but that's not likely since none of them have really been active in the community for years).

That armatar is from the 2008 armatar contest, which, if I'm not mistaken, was the first armatar contest ever held. A bit before my time.

Now if you want to see some rare armatars, check out what @xXxDAPRO89xXx, @Fuzio, and @Terry_The_Disco_King are wearing. Practically one-of-a-kind at this point, and beautifully drawn like no other.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

I think the one i have now is rare but i don't know if its @Ferret told me that its rare :P

Not really I see that armatar all the time.

and beautifully drawn like no other.

Well the artist of these armatars admires his work very highly ^^ *wink wink*

Honestly I've never seen anyone else with my armatar except this guy. @cairnsification
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I think I just found the rarest, most obscure armatar in the entire bunch. @lordkiisu is wearing it.

Well the artist of these armatars admires his work very highly ^^ *wink wink*

Honorable shoutouts go to quest heroes @Leesie, @MPH_Complexity, @Viseris, and @Grenirux for making the Hero Board a more beautiful place.

Honestly I've never seen anyone else with my armatar except this guy.

It was more popular at the time (fall 2012), but I've seen users who used to wear it switch over to other armatars. One such user is actually wearing the very armatar @minecraftsniper is wearing right now (but is not one of the people I linked to earlier).
boppins
boppins
708 posts

I think I just found the rarest, most obscure armatar in the entire bunch. @lordkiisu is wearing it.

@borlak
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Now if you want to see some rare armatars, check out what @xXxDAPRO89xXx, @Fuzio, and @Terry_The_Disco_King are wearing. Practically one-of-a-kind at this point, and beautifully drawn like no other.

Wow wanna fight?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,195 posts

Anyone remember the armatars of @xerox, @crimsonblade55, @XVERB, and @samy? Those are extremely rare now.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

@FryLock19

Beat that I bet you can't find a dup of that. Pretty rare!

~~Black~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

@hollisterGRL247 @pixie214 @the_manta

I've only seen one of those ones before... Pretty rare.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

I've seen @pixie214 's and @the_manta 's armatars elsewhere, but the one that @hollisterGRL247 is using is new to me.

As far as nonseasonal armatars go, @slipsoccer has a rather rare one, and I know (because of the AP requirement and the old ranking) and the only other person who has my armatar is @auggy2627liveca

~ManlyMan

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

I can get the slip soccer one if I wanted to. I think they still unlock. It's just the Dino ones arn't the best of quality compared to kirn's or any other one.

~~Black~~

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

@supercoo222

I've never seen this one before

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,195 posts

@omarlol has a very interesting armatar.

Reminds me of DayCee for some reason.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
496 posts

It came from crush the castle adventures armatar contest.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I found a few new rare ones. @VirtualLife and @christianboy777. I haven't found anyone else thus far who wears either of those.

As for the users tagged above, I'll keep a lookout for other users wielding their armatars. I've already found a couple duplicates.

Wow wanna fight?

No, but @InfernoFlame might for stealing his armatar.

@crimsonblade55

I can name a few, but one of them I believe is banned, and the other's name I can't remember (begins with &quoteacer" if I'm not mistaken).

@XVERB

@evilsmilyface

@samy?

@BlackIce131?

but the one that @hollisterGRL247 is using is new to me.

You could say it's exclusive to her, but @Jrmagic might have something to say about that.

@omarlol has a very interesting armatar.

It is interesting. Up until this point, I thought @Henrytheonlygameking was the only one who wore it.

It came from crush the castle adventures armatar contest.

Apparently it belonged to @joeybetz for a while, but I'm not sure if it was ever available during the CTC armatar contest (I checked the thread and I could not locate it as a submission, but sometimes they get snuck in a different way).
Showing 16-30 of 118