ForumsForum GamesGet at the top!

20 5332
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

You have to get at the top at the tower and not let any other user come near you!You can use lifts,destroy lifts,push the other user out of the building etc.
(I can't give any more ideas!)

I will start:
I will use the stairs.

• 20 Replies
danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I burn the stairs and get up using a jetpack

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

bump

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i rebuild the stairs and climb them to the top. then burn them.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I use the elevator to the floor in which danwar123 is then I jump on him and his jetpack malfunctions.We both fall on the ground.Then I use my handglider at the last second and glide to the top,leaving danwar123 in the dust!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

recovering from my wounds,i grab my sniper and BANG!BANG!i shoot both spike and devan.i then grab my other jetpack and fly to the top.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I grab anti-gravity shoes and climb the building.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I tunnel under the tower bringing it to ground level. I then imply walk onto it. I use exploding hockey pucks to kill all people in the tower while I wear a mysterious gas mask. I then call lots of people and throw loud underground parties. Causing the police to come. I bribe the police into becoming completely corrupted. The FBI has to investigate. I pay them off and now have national and local law enforcement as my security.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I call Chuck norris to kill all your FBI and rebuild the tower.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

After you rebuild the tower, I simply ascend it. Apparently in the chaos, you forgot to climb up. I make sure to lay undetectable land mines along the way.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I grab my jhetpack and sniper and fly upwards,and shoot you as soon as your head pops up.i then land sat the top,triumply holding the moderator moegreche's head.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I get a burst of rage, knocking the building off and then I build a new one.I grab mod. Moegreche's head from Danwar123 and then reattach Mod. Moegreche's head then I grab a remote and use it to malfunction danwar123's Jetpack then I climb the new-made building and rest at the top.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I am still at the top!

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i snipe you then fly up and place my flag saying "this tower is now property of danwar123"
(P.S.:my jetpack cannot malfunction)

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I grab my static field and climb the tower when you try to snipe me the bullet gets reflected and you die.I tear the flag into a million pieces and throw them out of the building.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I use my wings to fly up holding a shotgun to shoot any one that i see.

Showing 1-15 of 20