ForumsNews and FeedbackFont for knights (and a suggestion)

27 11739
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Knights have purple font guys!(I am surprised that I am the only one who saw this)and I suggest that we should make @Joey Betz a knight.

About being a knight:
Being a knight means contributing to the Kingdom by helping other users in need, supporting the Moderators / Admins and being an example to other members of the kingdom by displaying chivalry and respect.

He has helped the kingdom by making outstanding games!He was an admin once so why being not a knight?We can't forget him guys!

• 27 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

He is a dev no? will Devs have a Dev rank also?

The developers who work for AG are already administrators. Some of AG's former employees who are also game developers have also been knighted, such as @joeybetz and @John.

But to give every single developer with one or more games successfully submitted to AG a rank and a page of their own would be a hell of a long page, not to mention how long it would take to sift through every game, find every single developer, and give them a special rank. It wouldn't have much of an effect anyway because developers rarely post in the community, and when they do, it's almost always about one of their games, so they establish themselves as developers regardless of any special rank.

Short answer, no.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I also have an issue with the font colour, though it's not as grave as the colour blindness issue of pang. Should the font colour stay purple, is there any chance you could make it a tad darker? The bigger text blocks, mostly, are almost painful to read through in one stroke. That purple is really irritating.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Should the font colour stay purple, is there any chance you could make it a tad darker? The bigger text blocks, mostly, are almost painful to read through in one stroke. That purple is really irritating.

I would already say the Knight's font is dark purple, and find I am able to read bigger blocks of text perfectly. If it were any darker in my opinion it would be to close to our font colour of black, there needs to be a clear difference in text colour to distinguish the ranks. Would you say Moderator's font colour is just blue or dark blue?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I would already say the Knight's font is dark purple, and find I am able to read bigger blocks of text perfectly. If it were any darker in my opinion it would be to close to our font colour of black, there needs to be a clear difference in text colour to distinguish the ranks. Would you say Moderator's font colour is just blue or dark blue?

Relatively dark blue. And I agree the knight's font is relatively dark purple. I guess it's just the purple/white combination that is irritating me... that, or I'm just tired :P
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Daleks, why must you repeat what I just said?

Because he can.

pang is colorblind? or is pang lying?

No no, pang has been colorblind. I knew this a while back.

The developers who work for AG are already administrators. Some of AG's former employees who are also game developers have also been knighted, such as @joeybetz and @John.

John joined the sith why did he become a Knight? IT'S A TRAP.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Relatively dark blue. And I agree the knight's font is relatively dark purple. I guess it's just the purple/white combination that is irritating me... that, or I'm just tired :P

Looks like they made it darker for you already.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

@joeybetz is now a Knight, also they will have their own page - some features are still being worked on.
Woohoo!

~~Meow~~

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

I think Knights shall have grey colour of text, maybe better because they have grey icon in bottom right corner... Moderators have blue icon and blue text, and Admins have green icon and green text....
:'D

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

That's a pretty good idea. It makes a lot more sense than purple. If you look at a Knight's text for a few seconds, the purple starts to turn black. I definitely agree that the color should match up with the icon.

Don't quite fancy grey though. Jars against the white badly, and still too close to black.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I will get this thread to be locked.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Then there is no need to post that here... ask a mod and hell lock it... or simply let die this thread out...

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Okay forget it.

Showing 16-27 of 27