Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Font for knights (and a suggestion)

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 2:32pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,318 posts

Knight

Daleks, why must you repeat what I just said?

Because he can.

pang is colorblind? or is pang lying?

No no, pang has been colorblind. I knew this a while back.

The developers who work for AG are already administrators. Some of AG's former employees who are also game developers have also been knighted, such as @joeybetz and @John.

John joined the sith why did he become a Knight? IT'S A TRAP.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 6:14pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Relatively dark blue. And I agree the knight's font is relatively dark purple. I guess it's just the purple/white combination that is irritating me... that, or I'm just tired :P

Looks like they made it darker for you already.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 9:22am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

442 posts

@joeybetz is now a Knight, also they will have their own page - some features are still being worked on.
Woohoo!

~~Meow~~

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 7:54am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

393 posts

I think Knights shall have grey colour of text, maybe better because they have grey icon in bottom right corner... Moderators have blue icon and blue text, and Admins have green icon and green text....
:'D

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 9:06am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

I think Knights shall have grey colour of text, maybe better because they have grey icon in bottom right corner... Moderators have blue icon and blue text, and Admins have green icon and green text....
:'D

That's a pretty good idea. It makes a lot more sense than purple. If you look at a Knight's text for a few seconds, the purple starts to turn black. I definitely agree that the color should match up with the icon.

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 9:15am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,298 posts

Knight

That's a pretty good idea. It makes a lot more sense than purple. If you look at a Knight's text for a few seconds, the purple starts to turn black. I definitely agree that the color should match up with the icon.

Don't quite fancy grey though. Jars against the white badly, and still too close to black.

Posted Jan 28, '14 at 9:21am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

Don't quite fancy grey though. Jars against the white badly, and still too close to black.

You should be able to find a solid middle ground. If nothing else it makes more sense, and purple is already too close to black, so you wouldn't lose anything by changing the color if that's the result.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 7:25am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

442 posts

I will get this thread to be locked.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 9:46am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

Then there is no need to post that here... ask a mod and hell lock it... or simply let die this thread out...

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 6:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,507 posts

I will get this thread to be locked.

Um...why? This is a suggestion thread in the News, Suggestions and Feedback section, it's relevant and it's not old enough to be a Necro.

Reply to Font for knights (and a suggestion)

You must be logged in to post a reply!