ForumsNews and FeedbackFeature Friday - 1/10/2014

6 3392
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings All! This is a post about our Feature Friday last week that focused on KNIGHTS. Here are the things we worked on...

- Knight-Only Forum Created
- Knight/Admin/Mod Armatar Selection.
- Knight color/badge in forums.
- Fixed that some larger usernames would get cut off on the header.
- Gameshares plays/views now update in real time
- Gameshares now stay visible via a 'sliding window'.. so if you create a new gameshare, it is visible in the daily list for 24 hours. previously, everything disappeared at midnight PST
- Various highscore fixes
- Small Typo on MMO Games fixed.
- Moderation stuff fixed
- Fixed the @ Error with punctuation.
- Colony, CTC2:PP and Building Rush have a new commenting system!

• 6 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I really like the Knight stuff.

Fixed that some larger usernames would get cut off on the header.

One thing to mention; with that I really am glad I suggested that a while back because it is pretty cool now with the fix. Also now that names are next to armatures the LONG names like Unleashed gets cut off....

I also noticed with the Disqus for admins such as you ferret.... you are listed as MOD.... I believe you need a higher title if possible.

~~Black~~
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You can highlight over his name though and it shows the full name.

As far as the labeling on Disqus, I'm not sure if we can fix that. But I do agree.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Explain pls
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

A thing i have noticed is when you click on the link of Knight, it takes you to the page of mods and admins but it shows no knights. So are all the Knights going to be added to this page? If they are people, who help people then if people can find them all listed on that page then they can ask for help.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

They get their own section where they can comment and such talk to each other, mods, and Admins and be kinda like extra helpers.

~~Black~~
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

They get their own section where they can comment and such talk to each other, mods, and Admins and be kinda like extra helpers.

~~Black~~

I love how you have no evidence on which to base this on, especially since mods don't have access to the Knight only Forums. I just asked one.

Not sure about admins, though. Need somebody to confirm on this. I'm assuming they can go where they want, though.
Showing 1-6 of 6