ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Knight?

396 191754
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

'Knighthood': What is a 'Knight'? And what does 'Knighthood' mean?

'Knighthood' and the title 'Knight' is bestowed upon a user that has shown exemplary deeds and outstanding behavior as a member of the Armor Games Community. This exclusive title is only granted to those users that have earned a special place among the citizens of the Kingdom.

How do I become a Knight?

Care about the community and other users and catch the eye of moderators or admins, they are the ones who choose who is Knighted. Don't ask to be Knighted, that's a good way not to be Knighted.

What can Knights do?

-They have access to a Knight-only Forum.
-They have access to Knight-only armatars
-Special forum coloring and badge.
-Knight Gilding

I'll add more to this sticky if there are further Questions.

• 396 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

There's also an infinite facepalm gif with scenes from the same movie.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I was making a general post directed to everyone, to avoid singling out individuals. Its unhealthy and unnecessary.

You might not have said anything bad about him, but you did point him out, and gave reasons questioning his rank. I can only conclude that it was meant to change the opinions that are generally held about him.

No matter how nice you say it, you are still singling him out and raising questions regarding his position.

It is about how you see his position as a desirable and are using him as a martyr to influence people into believing that you have contributed more than him.

Everybody knows you want to be a mod. Its on your profile. So it makes sense that you would try and place yourself into that position.

I ask you: what is the validity of this approach that you cannot otherwise conclude by means of neutral comparisons?

orientjohn
orientjohn
22 posts
Scribe

I want an Armatar with butter..Is that to much to ask for?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@orientjohn You lost me at I want an armatar lol. This is a knights thread, but you can certainly make another thread about an armatar, or you can join the current warrior contest and make a butter warrior so that it can be up for selection and you can use it in the future.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

You can also suggest themes to @MrDayCee for future armatar contests.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Suggestions for Armatar Contests are always welcome! Just post them on my profile!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I noticed a little something just now. @Verwaltung is no longer a knight.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When do I become a knight though forreal?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

How unlucky of him. Looking at it now, he went inactive just after he got knighted. He probably used an email in which he didn't know the password, and probably gave up on the reviews, but right before he got the award. The worst part is that he probably doesn't know he was ever knighted. I'm not saying anything that relates to his being knighted, just saying that it's such a horrible mix of bad luck and bad timing, which makes this almost ironic in a sense.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

-Special forum coloring and badge.

What's Badge?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

How unlucky of him. Looking at it now, he went inactive just after he got knighted. He probably used an email in which he didn't know the password, and probably gave up on the reviews, but right before he got the award. The worst part is that he probably doesn't know he was ever knighted. I'm not saying anything that relates to his being knighted, just saying that it's such a horrible mix of bad luck and bad timing, which makes this almost ironic in a sense.
I have to agree with Matt on this one. There's no evidence to suggest any of this. Besides ... we all know the real reason he left.
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Shouldn't the list of things that knights can do be updated with "giving the knight's blessing quest"?

Just a suggestion

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Yeah yeah blame Matt.

Off topic, but that was kind of the reason why I withdrew support from the 'Matt for Modship' campaign.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

And you stopped because...it's my fault we can't have nice things?

wat.

It's not that we can't have nice things, but rather, it was the way that you reacted to the situation presented beforehand.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

When Verwaltung was knighted. That whole thing started at
page 29 and ended around page 42. And Fish brought up the subject. I merely added to it. The whole reason why I brought it up is because of your reply on the last page.

Showing 376-390 of 396