Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[Official] What is a Knight?

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 10:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,871 posts

Knight

I saw this whole knight thing about a week ago on some old inactive users. I assumed that this was some really old thing that is no longer used. It looks like I completely missed the mark on that guess.

They were old mods.

Since like only yesterday they were still around....Well, just Cen mostly.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 10:28am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,147 posts

Ok, let me bring in a lil "knight-view"....hmm... i do not feel "superior"... in fact i do the same things i did before, like report things (on the same ways i use before, by posting them on a mods profile...), play games, nothing special.
The armatars... yes, they are a kind of reward, same as the very rare legacy armatars, they are a (nice) eyecatcher, sure, but thats it.
The fontcolor... another eyecatcher, but imo a good/useful one: I am also active in some games, if i see users have problems i try to help (if i can) or give them some infos which most users dont do (like on black screen issues, safe game problems,,, things like that) and now my posts are more visible, so there is a slight chance the ones they need it see it! Its rly frustrating if you see that some users all have the same problem and no one see the things that might help. Now there is a slight chance they see it, thats it.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 11:43am

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

Sounds rather interesting. I was wondering when something like this would be coming around... Should hopefully spark some interest in newcomers to the community =D.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 12:39pm

Summi123

Summi123

13 posts

What is Knight Gilding?

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 12:45pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,578 posts

Administrator

Gilding has not yet been launched, more to come. :)

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 1:06pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I believe Louissi is in need of a knighting.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 1:07pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

887 posts

A Knight-only forum? Is this some hidden forum, because I can't find it.

Of course you can't find it. Knight-only means knight-only.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 3:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,188 posts

So Unleashed and SSTG are knights, congrats to them. Now we just have to wait and see who else will become a knight. May the suspense commence.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 4:03pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

iPhone and Android app

?? Is that for real... That's kinda cool if It is, why was this not mentioned to us...

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 4:10pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,276 posts

So Unleashed and SSTG are knights

As is ivanxxxxxxxx

Reply to [Official] What is a Knight?

You must be logged in to post a reply!