ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Knight?

396 191282
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

'Knighthood': What is a 'Knight'? And what does 'Knighthood' mean?

'Knighthood' and the title 'Knight' is bestowed upon a user that has shown exemplary deeds and outstanding behavior as a member of the Armor Games Community. This exclusive title is only granted to those users that have earned a special place among the citizens of the Kingdom.

How do I become a Knight?

Care about the community and other users and catch the eye of moderators or admins, they are the ones who choose who is Knighted. Don't ask to be Knighted, that's a good way not to be Knighted.

What can Knights do?

-They have access to a Knight-only Forum.
-They have access to Knight-only armatars
-Special forum coloring and badge.
-Knight Gilding

I'll add more to this sticky if there are further Questions.

• 396 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

Congrats Thee sir Minotaur.
hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

I think it's funny to see the people posting in this thread who desperately want to become a knight and are nearly bursting a blood vessel trying to hold down the temptation to ask.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

Congrats again Mino I do hope to follow in your footsteps sometime
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you, thank you.

This is great. The greatest opportunity I've received on Armor Games. When I was a newbie on Armor Games I thought it would be really cool to be a Mod, so I guess this is something similar. One thing I will have to say is something that needs to be said about Knighthood.

Knights are not elites. You'd be surprised about how many Knights are actually very casual and non egotistical about this new status. Many look at Knighthood as elitism on Armor Games, but fear not, it's not like that at all. To a degree it is like being a Mod. One mission I will seek out is to make Knights seem less like an elite. Make them seem more like regular AG users that inspire a better community. To help shape AG into a new atmosphere, with less impairments such as spam, flaming, and discrimination.

Thanks for all the support guys. This is great.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

There is talk about making admin text gold actually, that may launch with gilding.

Like it would do much in my opinion =/

AND CONGRATS TO MINO =OOOOOOOO
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You'd be surprised about how many Knights are actually very casual and non egotistical about this new status

All 5 of 'em? =p
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yup, I don't feel superior because of it but I feel appreciated and it's a good feeling.
Now If I ever have an argument in the WEPR, I have to watch what I'm saying or just use my sword instead. xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Sorry, I am a Gold King, not a Knight. Kthnxbye

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Knighthood encourages people to help people and participate in the forums.
Great feature ferret!
=)

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I think it's funny to see the people posting in this thread who desperately want to become a knight and are nearly bursting a blood vessel trying to hold down the temptation to ask.

No,it is not funny.I had felt the same way.
=o

There is talk about making admin text gold actually, that may launch with gilding.

Hail king ferret!
=)

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Maybe the moderators should have their descriptions changed. The phrase "users knighted by Administrators to help maintain order" has become misleading.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

They are Knight Champions Supreme! Not to be confused with taco supreme, or The Supremes.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I think the purple font goes well with the Knight rank but if it is changed I think a suitable colour would be red. Admins font should definetly be gold, they are the true Kings of AG!

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I think a suitable colour would be red

Red looks like they are angry.

Admins font should definitely be gold, they are the true Kings of AG!

Yeah, just hope it turns out good unlike yellow which can appear invisible,
Showing 61-75 of 396