nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

Thank you R2.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 10:30pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Man, that purple threw me for loop. Interesting idea. Is there a cap on how many knights the site will have? I ask because there are quite a few people who I think deserve knighthood.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 10:37pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,365 posts

Administrator

There is no cap. :)

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 11:12pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

Hey Ferret, could you possibly elaborate a little on why you chose certain people? For example, a shot post celebrating the user for these knightly deeds which bestowed knighthood upon them? (If you know what I mean. I'm crud at the medieval talk.)

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 12:02am

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,508 posts

Hey Ferret, could you possibly elaborate a little on why you chose certain people? For example, a shot post celebrating the user for these knightly deeds which bestowed knighthood upon them? (If you know what I mean. I'm crud at the medieval talk.)

I would advise against this. It could easily result in all sorts of riff-raff pestering mods and admin with "I also did [whatever knightly deeds someone did], so why didn't I get chosen?".

What is Knight Gilding?

Usually, this would mean coating with a thin layer of gold, but I don't think it works well on people.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 11:47am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

I would advise against this. It could easily result in all sorts of riff-raff pestering mods and admin with "I also did [whatever knightly deeds someone did], so why didn't I get chosen?".

That's what we want, so we can discriminate against the complainers >:D.

But no, I hadn't thought of that... Bad idea, another one to toss on that pile of fails.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 7:11pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

864 posts

You mean there isn't a knightcap? I crack myself up.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 11:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Are mods able to go into the knight only forum?

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 1:26am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,664 posts

Just curious but how many Knight armatars are there? And who made all of them?

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 8:55am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Just curious but how many Knight armatars are there? And who made all of them?

Hmm well I think that Armorgames made them.I do not know how many of knight armatars are there.

Reply to [Official] What is a Knight?

You must be logged in to post a reply!