ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[Official] What is a Knight?

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 7:00pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

gold actually, that may launch with gilding

Gold... Like kings!
I would suggest that Knights be moved to green font, because I think purple is very noticeable, more noticeable than blue....
But I fear ADMIN Green has been around for too long someone may think a knight is an admin even though it shows the "rank" by their name.

Guilding.
SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!

~~Black~~

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 7:08pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,964 posts

There is talk about making admin text gold actually, that may launch with gilding.

Guilding.

Wait do you mean that there will be "guilds" as black said or just "gilding" as in making the text gold?

because I think purple is very noticeable, more noticeable than blue....

Agreed, the purple is a real eye-catcher.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 8:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,769 posts

Knight

Seems that Mino has become a Knight. Congrats to him as well.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 8:48pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 9:19pm

pft

pft

525 posts

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

Congrats Thee sir Minotaur.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 9:32pm

hezdog

hezdog

144 posts

I think it's funny to see the people posting in this thread who desperately want to become a knight and are nearly bursting a blood vessel trying to hold down the temptation to ask.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 9:32pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,964 posts

Congrats to @Minotaur55.

Congrats again Mino I do hope to follow in your footsteps sometime

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 10:04pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,318 posts

Knight

Thank you, thank you.

This is great. The greatest opportunity I've received on Armor Games. When I was a newbie on Armor Games I thought it would be really cool to be a Mod, so I guess this is something similar. One thing I will have to say is something that needs to be said about Knighthood.

Knights are not elites. You'd be surprised about how many Knights are actually very casual and non egotistical about this new status. Many look at Knighthood as elitism on Armor Games, but fear not, it's not like that at all. To a degree it is like being a Mod. One mission I will seek out is to make Knights seem less like an elite. Make them seem more like regular AG users that inspire a better community. To help shape AG into a new atmosphere, with less impairments such as spam, flaming, and discrimination.

Thanks for all the support guys. This is great.

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 10:13pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

There is talk about making admin text gold actually, that may launch with gilding.

Like it would do much in my opinion =/

AND CONGRATS TO MINO =OOOOOOOO

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 10:14pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

You'd be surprised about how many Knights are actually very casual and non egotistical about this new status

All 5 of 'em? =p

Reply to [Official] What is a Knight?

You must be logged in to post a reply!