Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[Official] What is a Knight?

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 4:33pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

Dark red also then -__- every colour will always have to be darker then to be easily readable in comments.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 4:56pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Looks like the Knights don't have font color anymore...
Glitch or meant?

~~Black~~

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 5:01pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

--Sorry bad computer. The colors on this are terrible.
Glad that glitch was not true tho.. Sorry about my possible induced panic.

~~Black~~

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 9:40pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,350 posts

It's dark red? I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

Posted Jan 17, '14 at 10:20pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,121 posts

Knight

It's dark red? I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

Nah, still purple.

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 12:59am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,052 posts

I couldn't even tell the difference between knights and a normal user's post until you look closely.

Same here... It's seems like the purple isn't popping as much for me anymore or maybe that's just me getting used to it.

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 2:32am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

It's seems like the purple isn't popping as much for me anymore or maybe that's just me getting used to it.

I think the color was changed early on after people complained about it being difficult to read. The bright sparkly text was giving people headaches, so it was (seemingly) dimmed down after about a day or so.

I'll admit, I didn't find it difficult to read, but the first color they used did seem a bit too bright in relation to the other special text, most noticeably moderator text. If a knight posted before a moderator, the moderator's text, by comparison, didn't look much different from standard commoner text. The way it is now (if it is actually different and my eyes aren't just playing tricks on me) seems much less distracting, and if a change was made, it was definitely a change for the better.

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 11:05pm

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Knights Champions Suprieme?Let's go with KCS...

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 11:36pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,052 posts

I think the color was changed early on after people complained about it being difficult to read. The bright sparkly text was giving people headaches, so it was (seemingly) dimmed down after about a day or so.

Ah... That explains a lot ^^

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 11:39pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,807 posts

Personally, I'd be okay with just getting another merit or something. I dunno about the purple text...it's weird because I think that's a cool perk but it's also kind of distracting. Which is odd, because I've been gunning to be a mod for a considerable amount of time. Unfortunately I resigned from AG for a while. Fortunately I am back and I plan to spend time in other forums. You never know. If nothing else, Ferret knows who I am.

Matthias Angel, on standby for last-resort desperation although hopefully it's not quite that bad but it might be and for the record I drew a sweet ninja Ferret so there's that, sir!

Yeah, I need to go to bed.

Reply to [Official] What is a Knight?

You must be logged in to post a reply!