ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Knight?

396 191279
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

'Knighthood': What is a 'Knight'? And what does 'Knighthood' mean?

'Knighthood' and the title 'Knight' is bestowed upon a user that has shown exemplary deeds and outstanding behavior as a member of the Armor Games Community. This exclusive title is only granted to those users that have earned a special place among the citizens of the Kingdom.

How do I become a Knight?

Care about the community and other users and catch the eye of moderators or admins, they are the ones who choose who is Knighted. Don't ask to be Knighted, that's a good way not to be Knighted.

What can Knights do?

-They have access to a Knight-only Forum.
-They have access to Knight-only armatars
-Special forum coloring and badge.
-Knight Gilding

I'll add more to this sticky if there are further Questions.

• 396 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

-They have access to a Knight-only Forum.

A Knight-only forum? Is this some hidden forum, because I can't find it.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

This is a hidden forum.I wonder what kinds of things there may be in there.

Ferret,why do not make @Joeybetz a knight?Everybody forgot him?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Whoops!He is already a knight.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I saw this whole knight thing about a week ago on some old inactive users. I assumed that this was some really old thing that is no longer used. It looks like I completely missed the mark on that guess.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I saw this whole knight thing about a week ago on some old inactive users. I assumed that this was some really old thing that is no longer used. It looks like I completely missed the mark on that guess.

They were old mods.

Since like only yesterday they were still around....Well, just Cen mostly.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ok, let me bring in a lil "knight-view"....hmm... i do not feel "superior"... in fact i do the same things i did before, like report things (on the same ways i use before, by posting them on a mods profile...), play games, nothing special.
The armatars... yes, they are a kind of reward, same as the very rare legacy armatars, they are a (nice) eyecatcher, sure, but thats it.
The fontcolor... another eyecatcher, but imo a good/useful one: I am also active in some games, if i see users have problems i try to help (if i can) or give them some infos which most users dont do (like on black screen issues, safe game problems,,, things like that) and now my posts are more visible, so there is a slight chance the ones they need it see it! Its rly frustrating if you see that some users all have the same problem and no one see the things that might help. Now there is a slight chance they see it, thats it.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Sounds rather interesting. I was wondering when something like this would be coming around... Should hopefully spark some interest in newcomers to the community =D.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Gilding has not yet been launched, more to come.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I believe Louissi is in need of a knighting.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Of course you can't find it. Knight-only means knight-only.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So Unleashed and SSTG are knights, congrats to them. Now we just have to wait and see who else will become a knight. May the suspense commence.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

iPhone and Android app

?? Is that for real... That's kinda cool if It is, why was this not mentioned to us...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So Unleashed and SSTG are knights

As is ivanxxxxxxxx
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Also I have a question about this, is it possible for Knighthood to be removed? If so what will the user might have done for it to get removed?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sure, knighthood can be removed. Bad behaviour would a fast way out...^^

Showing 16-30 of 396