ForumsForum GamesGround Zero II KICKSTARTER Thread #2

37 14080
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

15TH ANNUAL GROUND ZERO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. You might or might not know me but I'm a pretty old user here on AG and a while back I used to make RPG'S. I ended up having a really successful one which was called Ground Zero. It was a tournament/survival type RPG. I started with around 10 players and it eventually dwindled to about 6 at around page 50. I never actually got to end it since during that time I had a lot going on in my life such as school, family, sports, relationships, etc. But now I'm back maybe not as active but I'm still back and I want to start this kickstarter thread once more to see everyone's ideas.

I already have a pretty strong story set and character sheet. Just wondering what people might want to add or whatever. I won't be releasing the RPG for some time now so.

Here are some links:
-First Kickstarter Thread
-Ground Zero I

So far here's the character sheet in it's rough version, still might add just a few more things or even remove. So this isn't final. Btw there is an application sheet at the beginning just like GZI so I know what your character is like.

CHARACTER
Name:
---
STATS
HP: 100/100
Armor: 100/100
-
---
CHIPS
Passive Chip I:
Passive Chip II:
Prime Chip:
---
WEAPONS
Right Hand:
Left Hand:
Back:
Belt:
---
ITEMS
Backpack [0/10]:
Chip Pack - Passive [0/3]:
Chip Pack - Prime [0/3]:
---

The story takes place in 2026 2 years after GZI which was the 14th annual Ground Zero. Now since I didn't finish the first one completely in my story it will contain the ending but that won't be known by anyone until I post it up. It is still a tournament/survival type rpg but with more adventure and action.

I suggest looking at the links as they will provide way more info on this whole thing. Especially on the chips and such. Hopefully some of the older people who were in GZI come here.. *cough* pang, Robot, Matt *cough*

This is all I'll write for now since I'm pretty tired. If I get no responses I'll bump in the afternoon.

• 37 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Exactly, that's why I'm removing it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Forgot to mention.. Not initial teams..

Then I shall destroy all of you! I will sneak in many weapons and kill you all at the beginning. First I have to figure out how to do that.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Do you have a face, or is it just obscured by the hat and mask? And do you want the staff?

I would prefer the mask...I actually have a mask idea in mind that I'll try to draw on paint tonight, but if not just go with how he has his mask.

No staff pls
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

By the way, are there going to be locations?

Yes.

This pack has a... bit of a theme to it.

I can see that xD.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Okay wth. xD Are you bored? That chip is OP btw.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Guys, I love the idea for the chips and everything.. but I don't want the actual game to revolve around it xD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Alright. Good. I still got your old locations too so. Keep them ideas coming. I don't plan on releasing the RPG until I myself am completely ready.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hahahah now you're fighting for putting out ideas. Funny xD I can see you two having a battle in the game.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I have no idea but he said he would help me with this HMPH!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

*helps* Ok I helped. I'm done now right?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I can't tell you that information.. xD Maybe a few but I'd rather not say which ones.. same goes for the chips. I won't be giving away details.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So what exactly was I suppose to help with?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I guess I'll come with enemies and maybe I'll do weapons too.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok, I thought of an enemy. Monktopus(doesn't have to be the name, just that could describe the enemy in one word). The name basically explains it all. Imagine a monkey a bit more bigger than normal, then imagine that monkey with tentacles.

I also thought of some kind of weapon, its a gun but it shoots mini javelins.

Obviously not alot but I tried to think very quickly.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

See the Mausoleum and Farm are way better locations because they just seem more practical.. And that's what I'm looking for.

Monktopus

Pure awesomeness xD

How about the RCP M1-B Rocket Propelled Chainsaw?

O__O

blk Keep up the good work with those locations. Loving them.
Showing 16-30 of 37