ForumsForum GamesGround Zero II KICKSTARTER Thread #2

37 14101
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

15TH ANNUAL GROUND ZERO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. You might or might not know me but I'm a pretty old user here on AG and a while back I used to make RPG'S. I ended up having a really successful one which was called Ground Zero. It was a tournament/survival type RPG. I started with around 10 players and it eventually dwindled to about 6 at around page 50. I never actually got to end it since during that time I had a lot going on in my life such as school, family, sports, relationships, etc. But now I'm back maybe not as active but I'm still back and I want to start this kickstarter thread once more to see everyone's ideas.

I already have a pretty strong story set and character sheet. Just wondering what people might want to add or whatever. I won't be releasing the RPG for some time now so.

Here are some links:
-First Kickstarter Thread
-Ground Zero I

So far here's the character sheet in it's rough version, still might add just a few more things or even remove. So this isn't final. Btw there is an application sheet at the beginning just like GZI so I know what your character is like.

CHARACTER
Name:
---
STATS
HP: 100/100
Armor: 100/100
-
---
CHIPS
Passive Chip I:
Passive Chip II:
Prime Chip:
---
WEAPONS
Right Hand:
Left Hand:
Back:
Belt:
---
ITEMS
Backpack [0/10]:
Chip Pack - Passive [0/3]:
Chip Pack - Prime [0/3]:
---

The story takes place in 2026 2 years after GZI which was the 14th annual Ground Zero. Now since I didn't finish the first one completely in my story it will contain the ending but that won't be known by anyone until I post it up. It is still a tournament/survival type rpg but with more adventure and action.

I suggest looking at the links as they will provide way more info on this whole thing. Especially on the chips and such. Hopefully some of the older people who were in GZI come here.. *cough* pang, Robot, Matt *cough*

This is all I'll write for now since I'm pretty tired. If I get no responses I'll bump in the afternoon.

• 37 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh geez... you'd think that since I've been running Single Minded for almost a year(it'll be one tomorrow) that I'd be coming up with more ideas for this.

So I got an original idea that I read from a book. A giant spider probably about 30 feet, complete with sharp, barbed legs and a poison sack which can be used to well... poison people. And of course we have the web squirting thing.

Another idea is a robot with a yellow smiley face but can spin to look like a red sad face, its also complete with a gatling gun and laser pointer.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just had a funny weapon idea. A gun that shoots R2 cookies. Greatest weapon ever.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well guys as much as I don't want to give info away.. I will give this:

I plan on releasing the RPG maybe mid/late February. I think it's better if I take my time on it and decide when I'll be able to be active enough cause right now I'm all over the place IRL. So yeah.

Hope that's good news.. if not then oh well. Keep those ideas coming. Even if you think I'm not taking them into account... I thoroughly read all of them even if I don't post here.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ok so I can't get on paint on my phone because there is no paint on phone and my wifi is crap here at school so I couldn't post it online if a u drew it...so you can go ahead and draw him with the Pang Tong mask you see in the pic

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

By mid/late February you mean next week....right?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

By mid/late February you mean next week....right?

Mid-late Feb would be around 15th-25th.. xD Currently it's January 23 pang.. xD

Hey, if that's what it takes to get everything together and allow you the freedom to GM, fine by me. Just as long as you keep up with the kickstarter.

I'll try my best I promise. Btw weekends is usually my time where I go out.. Like.. every day. So don't expect me too much on weekends.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Bad news guys... My PC has died.. XD I can't do anything for now. And I'd rather not do it from my phone. So for now everyhing I've been doing wipl be put on hold.. And I'm taking another hiatus but this time it's not voluntary xD Hope you guys understand. :3

Showing 31-37 of 37