ForumsThe TavernRecent surgerys

11 3339
bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

I just had a nasal polyp removed yesterday is anyone else had this?

• 11 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've never actually had surgery, or anything close to that. Always wondered what it was like, but then needles come on the scene, and I don't care for those types of things very much.

Did the removal of your polyp hurt at all?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I hope nobody posts pictures here... Anyway for me the only big surgery I had was back in '07 when I cut open my left thumb severing nerves. I had a plastic surgeon fix it, I was in hospital for 48hrs. To this day I still have fairly large permanent scar and can't feel 100% with my thumb.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Wisdom teeth removed last year. Unpleasant experience.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I had a nodule removed from my neck in November... Not the most pleasant time.

Always wondered what it was like

Well once you're out, you're out and you don't feel anything, but still not pleasant.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I've only had stitches. All of 'em on my face, though.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Never had surgery before... I've had staples in my head as well as stitches.. That's about it. And I've been bitten by a venomous snake if that counts.. was out of playing football for 2 weeks.. I was really sad

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

You sure you want only recent surgeries? ;-P

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Closest thing I've had to any sort of surgery is stitches. Lots and lots of stitches.

bob5442
bob5442
35 posts
Blacksmith

Don't necessarily mean recent surgeries I just need surgery in general

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Got a dozen stitches on my forehead when I was 5 yo because I was carrying my cousin up the stairs and fell down and hit my head on a rocking chair.
Got a foot surgery to fix my small toe, it was too low, making my foot wider and I had to wear a larger shoe on my right foot.

Got surgery for a broken wrist while playing soccer. I was showing off and stopped two balls at the same time except that my right fingers touched my
forearm (backward). Then my wrist started swelling and it locked into place, then I broke into a cold sweat and my legs felt weak.
I knew there was something wrong and went straight to the hospital.

That's it, I think. xD

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I had oral implant surgery a couple weeks ago.

Showing 1-11 of 11