Forums

ForumsQuests

Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHaven Quests

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 10:38pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

68 posts

did you try in full screen mode? I think some of the Armor ads are causing the lag now.

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 6:40am

bakkart

bakkart

458 posts

Oh, yeah -- full screen: my jumping and hitting doesn't work in full screen. Didn't try it long enough to see if "using" (down arrow) worked.

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 7:24am

bakkart

bakkart

458 posts

Decided to try it in Chrome again. No lag. No crash (in the 3 levels I played). Full screen worked beautifully. Cake seems a bit less in regular level, noticeably less in boss level.

I don't know if anyone has suggested a weapon "choice" yet: it would be great to choose between rockets and grenades, depending on the boss level.

Posted Jan 25, '14 at 12:33pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

68 posts

SWEET! I love to hear it's running fast now :-D

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 2:16pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,215 posts

I can confirm that the lag is gone once you switch to full screen with FireFox! The fact that I'm still at a level 6 boss fight-then die-stage in the game is still feeding my rage meter to maximum ... bad for the heart... =)

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 3:34pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

2,131 posts

For me, it still lags a little bit with Firefox even with fullscreen, but only in higher levels and with boss fights.

@MrDayCee: keep trying! I've reached level 13 several times (I'm not trying to make you jealous, believe me, lol). If I can, then everyone can do it. Patience

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 3:37pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,156 posts

Knight

@MrDayCee

If this is going to comfort you, boss at level 22 (6 of them actually), is much more difficult then level 6 boss,especially on acid ground!

I know what you mean,this really can be a stressful experience. Try to imagine this: I was just one step in achieving the Lucky 13 quest,and guess what happened, I killed boss,and on my way to the exit I got clipped by the laser beam. Game over!

Anyway,do you recognize the music between the levels?

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 5:54pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

12,215 posts

keep trying! I've reached level 13 several times

I was just one step in achieving the Lucky 13 quest

And this is easy on my rage/heart condition... how?! =P

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 6:25pm

DragonSlayer9000

DragonSlayer9000

1 post

All of the bosses can push you out of the arena if you're in the corner and they jump on you. Also, there's a pause effect that immobilizes you after you stay paused for an extended period of time.

Posted Jan 26, '14 at 7:28pm

BoMToons

BoMToons

68 posts

If you can send me a vid of the boss sending you out of the arena, or some more details on what exactly causes it (so I can reproduce it) I can try to fix it in an update. Also, make sure you're playing on v1.19.

Reply to Labyrinth: Secrets of ShadowHaven Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!