ForumsSupport ForumGames Forum Split

32 4938
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I wanted to give you guys a heads up that the Games forum will be splitting today. Due to the amount of topics and threads that overwhelm the current games forum, we will be splitting it into three sections:
Video Games
Flash Games
Forum Games

Each forum will have an accompanying description once it is made. Please do not make new topics in this forum, if you know one already exist in the Games or Tavern forum, because they will be moved over. So please, do not make new topics in these forums until the change is complete.

Thanks!!

• 32 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

So you are adding new forum pages or what is this saying?

(sorry im a bit confused)

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Ok nvm. I found out my answer. That's a good idea. I think that they should just stay that way.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

It looks a lot better, and it doesn't look cluttered anymore, really great job!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Yea I see that.I was wondering where it went and I must say its much better.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The Gaming forum will be moved back up to the top, so don't worry that it is at the bottom for now

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Haha, glad it wasn't a glitch, scared me a bit cause I thought the forum was running around on me!
(haven't been here in a while so it came as a suprise to me)

Anywayz, yeah, it is much more organized and it's cool that it's been upgraded, the seperation of Flash and Video Games is a good idea, now there won't be as much clutter I would assume in the Gaming Forum now?

Still great that it's been updated so thanks to the Armourgames Staff for this! =O

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The Forum Games thread will be added a little while later, after we get the Flash games forum set up.

AshleyM
AshleyM
47 posts
Nomad

So does that mean that True or False can be made again?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

All of the current Forum games will be moved, they do not need to be remade.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Her point is, Carlie, that many of the forum games were deleted from the Tavern about a month ago. True or False was one of them.

AshleyM
AshleyM
47 posts
Nomad

Yes but Carlie True or False was deletd by Calm so I think that it should be remade.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

ok does tht meen all the posts have been deleted?

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

No, none have been delete, they are simply moved to the bottom in their own little section. And eventually there just won't be any AP in that section.

True/False was however deleted a while back.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

yer thx i just cheaked and there should be AP in there

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

The reason there is no AP is because it contributes absolutely nothing to the site. So there is no reason for there to be AP.

I think it's a great idea.

Showing 1-15 of 32