ForumsForum GamesThe Officers

43 11230
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You are a Captain in the british army. Its the late 19 century
(Chronology and/or historical correctness are not gurenteed [There wont be robot, but the war in which you will participate wont be in their real timeline).

You can choose to be:

Cavalery Officer (1 Dragoons unit, 2 Hussars/Lancers units)
{Hussars - cavalery swords, two pistols and a carbine. --- Lancers - Lance and a pistol. --- Dragoons are armed with a heavey cavalrey sword and a carbine).

Infantry Officer (1 granedier [they dont use grenades] platoon, 1 Foot platoon, 1 Rifle platoon)
{Granediers are physically larger, more disiplaned and etc. Same equipment otherwise - a brown bess musket and a bayonet. Skrimishers use rifles (longer range, higher accuracy, slower loading. No bayonets)
{You can convert any to "highlander+(class)" to make them wear kilts. It will turn them scottish. Thats it).

Artilary Officer (6 8mm cannons battery, 1 half force foot units)

Name:
Company nickname:
Origins : (England, walse, scottland, foreginer)
Social class: (Noble, low noble, mid-class, working class, farmer, etc.)
Short description : are you harsh or soft? Do you care about your soliders or about winning? Do you seperate yourself from the common solider or you are "one of the boys"? Do you live luxory life or keep it simple? Do you insist on drills or you just let the soliders mass around?

No max. number of players. If you will be active, you may be able to co-op with other players.

• 43 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Name: Zhou Zivi
Cavelry Officer
Company nickname: The Raiders
Origins : foreniger
Social class: Low Noble
Look: Short black hair 6 ft fair white skin brown eyes.
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

Name: royalguy
Company nickname: Royals
Origins : Texas
Social class: Mid-Class
Look: 5' 11" 185 (all muscle) Short brown hair.
Short description : I am neither soft nor harsh. I am just blunt. I demand you to do a good job. If not I will be angry. I am not harsh however. I won't punish I will just remove my trust. I care about winning. I care about the boys, but we are here for one thing to win. For a great deal of time I am just another person there. During meetings I am in charge though. For the most part I am like every other person. Nothing super special. Drills are extremely important, and will be practiced. I will also participate in said drills though.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Jimmy O'Daniel
Infantry Officer
Company Nickname: Unholy Ones
Origins: Scotland
Social class: Noble
Look: 5'8, white, blue eyes, slim/toned build, brown hair slicked back.
Short description: Somewhat soft on my soldiers but harsh in battle, care about my soldiers, I'm "one of the boys", keep it simple, keep a balance of drills and messing around.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou zivi (I will be glad if you wil be more specific on the origins of the character), royal guy (Choose company type), Jimmy O'Daniel (all your troops are highlanders):

As your first mission, you are all sent to Liverpool, as some riots began there.
You arrive without trouble, but as you arrive to the sub-urban area you can see the smoke come out of the city and the occasinal kid throwing rocks at you.

Major Harington, your superior, call you all for a meeting.
"This should be a good place for a fire deeping. You have a free hand here. Fire at will i say. These bloody rifrafs got alot of neurves to insult us and hope to get inharmed."

Jimmy, Your job is to march to the town hall and break all ressistance in your way. The mayor is trapped in there so bring him to me alive. If you happen to find the rebel leader feel free to do as you will to him. Im sure you can do this. It will be a jolly good show im sure.
Did you knew that i was a body guard at your father commanding force back in France? I have great expectation from you!

"Zho- Zhu.... Zhov.. wait... wait.. Zhov, is that right? Your job is to attack the wepone shipment the rebels got from Ireland. They didnt dare to try their luck agaist our navy so apearently they sneaked up by land for a while. Our scouts found them North to the city on the open field. Ideal for you. I hope you will be able to beat them. And please, be civil. Wher are you from again?

Royal, your job will be to capture the harbour. It will be tough as some of the scum of earth live their. But im sure that your fire power will let you do your job in no time. Say, arent you are a little bit too young? Well never mind that... Im sure that a Confedarate refuge wont dare to lose again...

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ap4wz.jpg
Here is Liverpool map. Im sire you will be able to hamdle it.

Now, off you go fellas! And good luck!

{Aside from stratigic desicions (go this way or this way) you also need to instruct your officer how to 'behave'. Does they are allowed to shoot first? What to do with looters? How to react to non-lethal attacks (kids throwing rocks, mob using brooms) and so on.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer
Origins : Chinese/mongolian immegrint
Short description :I'm soft to my men and care about them more then winning but acts like a normal soldier. He does like his luxuries but tries to keep it down a bit. He insits on a few drills but lets them mess around occasionally.

"Zhou Zi sir and i'm from the area around china/mongolia" I say then start to go then say to my men "don't shoot unless fired at and if it's a rioter aim for the leg, looters same thing,and for the non-lethal attacks don't fire just use your leg if they get close".

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Name: Lewis Scott
Artillery Officer
Company Name: Zeus' Thunder
Origins: Wales
Social Class: Middle Class
Look: 5' 7", Blond. Blue eyes.
Description: soft, and I'd take a bullet for my men. I'm right in there with my men. No luxuries. Few drills.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Zhou zivi:
In what formation does your company move?
If you have any creative ideas, it will be a good practice area. Also choose your diraction (Follow the rsilroad or the dirt road? Set an ambush or full scale charge?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Do I not exist?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

*accidently pressed sent*
(To Zhou Zivi)
The enemy will arrive at the railroad crossing with the road in an hour. You cant allow them to enter the city.

Lewis! Find a good spot to put your battery. I give you a free hand. Feel free to flat the entire city. I mean the northen side. The south is wher we hold the ground. Its also wher the richer population live but thats have nothing do to with it.
It will be a good time to try some of these new shells. Ill give you some grapeshot rounds and these explosive shells. Feel free to use them. Your goal is to destroy the enemy stronghold. They are barrickaded in the "dog station". See Jimmey starting point? Follow the rails into the city. The black dot in the edge is the place. Your job is also to support your comrades. But abouve all - guard the battery. These pieces are expensive and were hard to get. And dont even think about stealing them...

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Jimmy O'Daniel
Infantry Officer
Company Nickname: Unholy Ones
Origins: Scotland
Social class: Noble
Look: 5'8, white, blue eyes, slim/toned build, brown hair slicked back.
Short description: Somewhat soft on my soldiers but harsh in battle, care about my soldiers, I'm "one of the boys", keep it simple, keep a balance of drills and messing around.

"Yes, sir." I reply and leave.
I tell me men, "Do not fire unless fired upon, do not use lethal damage on anyone without a firearm. Stay in formation and keep in mind that all these people are still people. They are just pi$$ed off."

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Jimmey:

As you start your martch, you are eagrly welcome by cow poop and rotten things. Some of the braver mans even get close and give your guys a push or try to steal their hats. Your boys start to get angry. The mob gather befor them, man womens and childrens, yelling and throwing dirt.

Suddenly, a stone fly and hit the drummer head. He fall down. He is alright, not even passed out, but the show of blood make the world stand still. Everyone wait for your move.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

I really don't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I send my men down the streets on both sides of the harbor. This formation is similar to a U. My men are going to kill maybe 2 people on every side. As soon as the people see we mean business they will back off. My men are very disciplined, and will not get carried away. My men close in on both sides cutting the harbor off from the sea. We have also cut the town off from the harbor. We make sure to hold down part of the railroad also on our way there. This should prevent further trouble in the future. I forgot to mention that I am an infantry officer.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Jimmy

I attempt to keep my men calm, "You are soldiers, not civilians. These men are unarmed and there is women and children in the crowd. Think of your families back home, stay calm." And I make sure the drummer is okay. I have my men proceed marching.

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Cavelry Officer
Origins : Chinese/mongolian immegrint

Ok get a bit loose 1 unit over there other side number 2 dragoons with me were going to ambush them and we need to hurry men take the fastest path there now move it!

Showing 1-15 of 43