ForumsThe TavernThe Mod Interface UNCONVERED

40 10136
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There have been attempts to map it out in the past, but today I finally have found what the mods actually see! Yes, that's right, I have discovered THE MOD INTERFACE!

http://s28.postimg.org/srghkea2l/mod1.png

In the first image, we find the mod's dropdown window as well as how they lock threads. Very interesting, no? Oh, the resources supplied to them are phenomenal, no doubt!

http://s24.postimg.org/gj54ab5ol/mod2.png

In this image, we see how the mods are able to deal with threads. The amount of technicality that went into designing this amazing aesthetically pleasing system is ingenious, isn't it?

http://s30.postimg.org/jb2mdhymp/mod3.png

Finally we see the the amazing BANHA-

Wait a second.

It's just a bubble.

What is this!?

Oh, well, let's just hope little Sal keeps within the rules, eh?

This concludes the release of the mod interface, brought to you by Salvidious Productions. Next week: THE KNIGHT INTERFACE

Everything in this thread is entirely fictitious. Don't take it seriously.

• 40 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The truth is revealed. Me and Matt are the... same person?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

You didn't know Ferret? How could you not know?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I feel like it's a Fight Club reveal.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

"I haven't been Knighted like that since grade-school."

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I feel like it's a Fight Club reveal.

*Ferret Club

Fun fact for some of y'all that don't already know..the original line was supposed to be "I want to have your abortion"..but some woman whose name and importance escapes me, rejected the line for how offensive it was, and the writers of the film agreed to change it so long as whatever they came up with for the replacement could not be changed.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This is extremely accurate - especially the part about banhammer cleaning. The only explanation for this is that Sal has managed to hack his way into the mod interface. Since anyone who has seen this thread already knows too much, action will have to be taken.
We had discussed banning everyone who has viewed this thread, but Sal is likely already aware of this. Instead, we have traces all of your IP addresses and we now know where you live. But don't worry, nothing will happen to you. We definitely aren't collecting radioactive gibbons to place in everyone's home. So just relax and forget about angry gibbons eating your face off. And just go return those gibbon traps.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Rule 1. Shame on you.

Correction*
Rule 1: You do not talk about Ferret Club.

lol, nice :]
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm afraid that won't happen, the mods got angry at him for this and "bought him a nice trip to Spain" as they might say.

Yes, that's exactly what happened, he went to Spain. He's enjoying himself as we speak. (sits atop a freshly turned over mound of dirt with a shovel) Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

This is extremely accurate - especially the part about banhammer cleaning. The only explanation for this is that Sal has managed to hack his way into the mod interface. Since anyone who has seen this thread already knows too much, action will have to be taken.

Don't kill Sal. I know he means well, but please, no death by banhammer. I do not want to see a pink smear on the side of a wall hosting what use to be Sal's body, now a paste attached to the wall like garlic in a mortar and pestle.

Instead, we have traces all of your IP addresses and we now know where you live.

Don't be going gangsta on us bro. 'Tis unethical.

We definitely aren't collecting radioactive gibbons to place in everyone's home. So just relax and forget about angry gibbons eating your face off.

By the way folks, the gibbon thing is real. They are in crow costumes. Much life like.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Is there some kind of rule that says anyone with authority in AG should be overly sarcastic and/or exaggerate constantly? It happens so often it's kind of creepy. I assume you are joking, but all of you do it. o_0

Welcome to the family.
Showing 31-40 of 40