Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Theories

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 11:32am

mightybob

mightybob

351 posts

questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

Thats what this original post was about, and I was talking about science and the religion part, so, my post was fine for putting here.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 11:50am

mightybob

mightybob

351 posts

Also, I do believe that the bible is 100% true, no sarcasm.
Sorry if i offended anyone.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 2:06pm

FishPreferred

FishPreferred

1,546 posts

Thats what this original post was about, and I was talking about science and the religion part, so, my post was fine for putting here.

That is correct, despite the misnomer. If you're expecting a serious theological discussion, however, you should probably take it to WEPR.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 4:31pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Also, I do believe that the bible is 100% true, no sarcasm.
Sorry if i offended anyone.

It's not offending anyone if you choose to blindly believe the literal interpretation of a book authored well after the death of the person it deifies. That's just a personal choice.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 5:23pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,244 posts

Ah. I apologize, I didn't read the OP as carefully as I thought I did. I was worried that you were making a WEPR argument outside of the forum so it wouldn't be attacked as easily. That has happened before.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 5:38pm

Pieguyme

Pieguyme

524 posts

I feel that this thread is going to be ruined soon, despite the recent posts staying on topic... Just saying.

Posted Mar 12, '14 at 6:43pm

ghost782

ghost782

44 posts

The Zerom Theory (or something like that)

its where that everything in the universe is pointless
no one know how it could work but its just the beginning of this Theory /its just the start so yeah research it or something

Reply to Theories

You must be logged in to post a reply!