ForumsThe TavernTheories

82 27944
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Everyone has their own theories, weither it be about the world's expiration date, questioning science and religion, or general goofiness. Your theory can be about literally anything, yes anything.

So come one, come all, create your own theories and present them here.

Gantic's Reign of Terror

Hello ArmorGamers, its time you learned something about Gantic, something evil. Of course for those of you who are saying, "But how can that be?" Well I'll explain to you on how it can be. I'm sure you've all seen these before:
(\\__/)
(x'.'x) Copy and paste bunny
(''_(''To help him gain world domination.

But what you actually didn't know about them is that bunny, right there, is actually Gantic. In fact he's already been gaining an army all over the internet. It seems I wasn't the first one to know of the bunny's evil. Danwar123 actually already noticed the evil of the bunnies. He just didn't know who their leader was.

Still don't believe me? Then why is Gantic so quiet? Because he's plotting a sinister plan which involves the AMW. Infact a part of his plan is already in motion, I'm sure you've seen Gantic's threads known as mental poop. But what you didn't know about mental poop, is that Gantic is actually trying to get ideas from YOUR creations. Think about it, why else would he call it "Mental poop"? He's getting mental ideas from your poop! He's planning on... (what exactly was on this thread again... oh right!) giant cookies falling from the sky!

Another thing... Gantic has this on his profile:

What most people need to realize is that
not everyone is the same and that's okay.

Most of you would think that it has to do with people's race, age, looks, thoughts, etc. But what he's doing is giving us a hidden hint, that he is not the Gantic everyone knows. He is an evil rabbit that craves anarchy, death, and giant cookies falling from the sky, and we are the only ones who can stop him.

And that my friends(and others), is my theory on Gantic.
  • 82 Replies
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

some of the most active, popular, hot, strange, and feminine users are there.
You're talking about me, right? Come on R2. I know you are.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You're talking about me, right?

What? Who are you?
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

What? Who are you?
Oh...I just thought....never mind. *Walks off softly crying*
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Riptizoid's Bold Trap

He's... he's... he's found me out...

Devoid(I saw him once I don't know if he goes back anymore.)

Devoid is so rare, even I didn't know he was there.

Daniel poked him, hard. Rip moved to America the next year after hiding under a bridge, and discovered a horrible truth, Daniel Radcliffe became famous.

I KNOW! What a bully ;-; Those pokes mentally scarred me, almost as much as that time a giant hairy guy told me, "Rip, you're a wizard" but Radcliffe was like "Ooh ooh, pick me! I drew this lightning scar on my forehead with his sharpie can I come instead of Rip?!?!" and so he poked me to scare me off.

But he will rue the day... HE WILL RUE IT I SAY....

Uh, I mean, no, R2! That's not my intention for the FGA at all! Nope!
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

As I've said before some very known users are there; pang, Storm, Sal, Gandalf, Nilo, Nurv, Matrix, me

You're forgetting someone.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You're forgetting someone.

Oh that's right! I completely forgot Minotaur. Thanks Clancy. :P
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

I think there should be a alince gang on ag because of all these growing threats there need to be some freedom fighters

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Boppins is a Cloning Genius

Boppins, the name of an ArmorGames administrator who fixes bugs and programs things(don't ask me what he programs. I have no clue.), but what does he really do? Well thanks to Unleashed(he told me of the clones), we can discover the truth about Boppins.

Ok, so if you read the title its not really a secret at this point in the theory. If you haven't, then you now know Boppins knows how to clone. Cloning is something the human race could never accomplish. And then the unicorn Boppins came along and started cloning for no reason. What proof do I have that he clones? Well I will explain that.

So did you know pang, Jeol, Rip, and Sal(probably a few more) have their own profiles in their friends list? Well there's the mark of Boppins, he's been cloning. But how? Well let me ask you, how were mirrors invented? They were invented by magical wizards who used magic to open a window to another dementional plane. He uses a device while someone looks in the mirror, to make the window open. Thus letting out the clone, they might be evil though so watch out. There is proof however that the clones can be killed as Ernie explains that he used to have a clone himself.

Is this the only smart thing Boppins can do? Well I have no idea. But I will be watching him. Which marks this theory, as continued.

Join me next time as we discover the criminal acts of Ferret.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Ferret? A criminal? No, surely it can't be....can it? *Cue suspenseful music* Join us next time, and find out......

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

hmm this is getting somewhere

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ferret! No swipping!

Greetings love muffins, I shall tell you the tale of Ferret's criminal acts. Get ready to learn the truth about Ferret's secret past.

It was a quiet day in New York City, when Ferret decided to steal candy from a little girl. The police tried to catch him but Ferret, was running too fast for them, he was running at ferret speed, which is pretty fast. So ferret got away by hiding ontop of the New Year ball. It was Ferret's 11th candy theft that week and he was enjoying himself with his little stolen goodie, it tasted of strawberries, Ferret loved strawberries. But then Ferret suddenly had a thought, he was tired of stealing candy, he wanted to try something new. Suddenly he had an idea, he could steal from a bank, he's never tasted money before. But according to the other ferrets, money tastes really great.

So Ferret went to a bank, Ferret tried to tell the lady at the desk to give him all their money but the humans can't understand ferret talk and plus the lady just petted Ferret. So Ferret bit her finger and ran to the vault containing the money. Somehow Ferret opened it and started to eat the money, it tasted great. That was the moment when the cops came in, they grabbed Ferret by the arm and threw him out of New York City. They then posted signs saying, "No ferrets allowed." Of course that didn't stop Ferret. He moved to Washington DC.

While Ferret was there, he heard that there was a special person called the Present, who was very special to the humans. So Ferret did the only reasonable thing. He went to one of the Present's speeches, while the Present was making his speech. Ferret walked right up, jumped on his shoulder, and pulled on the Present's face. He wanted to the see the gift that was inside the Present. Unfortunately the Present was protected by gourds and they kicked him out of Washington D.C. A minute later the president put a ban on Ferrets in Washington D.C.

Ferret thought he had enough of the mainland so he went to Hawaii for a relaxing time. Ferret heard of the popular dance known as the hula dance, well Ferret, being the creature that he is, decided to go to one of these hula dances. He went to a shelter, with hula girls dancing around in their hula skirts and coconut bras. Ferret saw the green hula skirts and they reminded him of money and as we all know, Ferret loves the taste of money. So its no surprise that when he climbed into a hula girl's skirt, she screamed and Ferret ended up being banned from Hawaii forever.

Ferret was depressed so he went to Hollywood, California. A place that was filled with celebrities and most important, money. Yeah, this will end bad for Ferret. So Ferret waited at Lady Gaga's Hollywood home, for her to leave the house. So Gaga left her house because she had to do some costume shopping. So Ferret snuck in her house and looked around for money to eat. And then he saw it, a safe. Ferret was sure it was full of money so again, Ferret somehow, manages to open the safe and eat the money. When Lady Gaga returned from buying a dress made of coconuts, she saw Ferret and called her guards and the lawmaker of California, telling the lawmaker to ban ferrets in California and so he did and Ferret once again, got kicked out. But this time, Ferret wasn't going to be bossed around. So Ferret went to Irvine, California to look for money. Ferret just so happened to be passing the ArmorGames building when he saw a sign on the door saying, "Community manager wanted. Will pay moneys." And so Ferret got the job and lived at the ArmorGames HQ as a fugitive.

Now I'm sure all of you are saying, "What's your proof of this." Well here is my proof that Ferret is a fugitive. Banned from Hawaii, California, New York City, and Washington D.C.

And that my fellow belibers, is my theory on Ferret and him being a criminal. Join me next time as we try to discover the kind of pie, PieGuyMe is.

By the way if you have a suggestion for another ArmorGames theory, go ahead and suggest one. On my profile tho.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

discover the kind of pie, PieGuyMe is.

Correction: Pieguyme.
*face palm* Now I see where you were going with those questions...... Let's hope this is good.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Clearly, @Pieguyme is pie flavored pie

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I Can neither confirm nor deny that, Pick.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

The AG's Secret Agenda

The Forums? Extra Terrestrials. Admins and Mods? Extra Terrestrials. 14 year-old's getting married? Extra terrestrials. And of course... Armatars? Pictures of Extra Terrestrials taken by Extra Terrestrials. So could all of AG, be just... an alien agenda? And that could that also mean, that AG kills kittens? Could it be possible that cats were brought the Earth... By Extra Terrestrials? And could it be that be possible that Extra Terrestrials were created... by Extra Terrestrials? More will be uncovered, when we found out if Internet was created... By Extra Terrestrials.

Showing 31-45 of 82