ForumsForum GamesNaruto: The RPG (D&D based)

1 6120
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Please read all the way through, due to a large amount of info coming in.

On another note, it would be nice if you quickly read a basic guide about D&D to better understand all this information coming at you if you never heard of it or had any experience with it.

Story: Basically, after the 4th great war, the shinobi live peacefully for around a hundred years. You live in this time period as a new graduated genin of konoha.

CHARACTER
Name: (simple, put in the name.)
Appearance: (looks, height, weight.)
Biography: (literally your story, must be 2 paragraphs.)
Nature Release: (pick, no dual affinities.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ATTRIBUTES:
Split up 22
Taijutsu: 10
Ninjutsu: 10
Genjutsu: 10
Bukijutsu: 10
Constitution: 8
Dexterity:10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BATTLE INFO
Health:
AC:
Chakra:
Chakra Control:
Attack Bonus: d20+respective jutsu proficiency type.
Experience: 0/1000
ITEMS:
Inventory:
None
Equipment:
Money: 0$
FEATS:
N/A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUTSU
NINJUTSU
Fire:
- N/A
Lightning:
- N/A
Wind:
- N/A
Earth:
- N/A
Water:
- N/A
General:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GENJUTSU
- N/A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TAIJUTSU
Basic Strike:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here I will be explaining all the stats down here.

CHARACTER:
These stats should be explanatory, as I did explain them up there.

ATTRIBUTES:

Here I'll run through all the stats here.

TAIJUTSU: Basic physical strikes and techniques, such as Guy's Hirudora. If you want to be a close combat fighter using nothing but punches, then this is the stat for you. Improving this score increases attack bonuses to hit with physical attacks, damage rolls, and rolls for taijutsu when in deep combat situations.

NINJUTSU: The flashy techniques, whether it be shooting fireballs from your mouth, or calling lightning from the clouds, this is your stat. This stat increases hits with these techniques, damage, and checks for learning these type of jutsu.

GENJUTSU: These techniques are all about illusion, and if you want to trick enemies into attacking their own teammates, or believing that were killed, then this is the stat to have. Unlike the previous two stats, genjutsu has no damage. Instead, this increases the likelihood of your genjutsu working, the checks for breaking genjutsu, and learning them.

BUKIJUTSU: These are all about weapons, and increase damage and attack rolls for weapons. These techniques go under taijutsu, but use this stat instead.

CONSTITUTION: This stat is the stat to calculate health and poison saving throws. While not flashy like any other stat, this stat helps you survive.

DEXTERITY: This is the stat for judging armor class in order to take blows, or, in the case of dexterity armor class, dodging them.

BATTLE INFO

This pertains to in battle info needed for combat.

HEALTH Self explanatory. Determined by rolls, constitution bonuses, and any modifiers later recieved.

AC: The armor class, determining whether you get hit or not. Determined by 10 plus the dexterity modifier

ATTACK BONUS The bonus for whether you attack or not . Rolled by 20

CHAKRA CONTROL The control of your chakra. Displayed as a number. The higher the number, the worse chakra control you have. Has a relationship with amounts of chakra. Determined by starting rolls.

CHAKRA Amount of chakra, depleted by jutsu. This is also based around starting rolls.

FEATS:

Feats are special abilities unique to you. At level 1, you gain one feat.
For choosing feats, look for real D&D feats and adapt them, or create your own and I will fix them to work into the game. If you are having trouble, then simply ask me and I will help you.

Also, I will create feats uniquely for you at certain points.

Any questions?

On another note, I'll update the story tomorrow. You can request any weapons or things you personally want on my profile.

• 1 Reply
iliq_ilko
iliq_ilko
1 posts
Nomad

dude lets play a game to ghedtur

Showing 1-1 of 1