ForumsForum GamesCharacter Creation

11 5094
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

In this thread I want everyone with an imagination to compete by creating hero characters that fight evil. Your characters can come from any real or fantasy time period; ancient, medieval, modern, or future. But they must have these things in common and in this order:

Name:
Type:
Special Abilities:
Vitality:
Speed:
Armor:
Weapons:

(Short description of the character)

• 11 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Name: Natilia Shadowlash
Type: Elfish Assassin
Special Abilities: Shuriken Rain, Night Falconer
Origin: Oksoum, in the Niverian Forest
Vitality: Low
Speed: Super Fast
Armor: Minimal
Weapons: Crossbow, Dagger

Shadowdash is a Sylvan elf who dispatches any evil menace foolish enough to venture into the lands she protects. Swift and lethal, many evil brutes have fallen before her deadly bow.

annoyingorange
annoyingorange
1 posts
Nomad

Name : Stealth armor
Type:wizard and knight combined
Special Abilities: Electric sword kill and invisible beam from armor
Origin: azkan fire village
Vitality:medium
Speed:fast
Armor: heavy
Weapons: heavy sword and ash staff

Stealth armor is half wizard and half knight .He is super strong by his heavy armor and his ash staff.he roams in the village defending orcs and monsters.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Name: Shiba Kun
Type: Dragon Knight
Special Abilities: Dragon Transformation | Dragon Call
Origin: Lordaeron
Vitality: High
Speed: Slow
Armor: Heavy
Weapons: One Handed-Sword | Dragon Shield

Shiba Kun is from Lordaeron, working as captain. He have the strongest Armor at the Lordaeron. He is a left-handed warrior, he use his left hand to attack using his sword. His task is to protect it from Orc Wave only, due to wars between Humans and Orcs.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Type: Fire Mage
Special Abilities:
Fireball
Sends a ball of fire to destroy my enemy!
Fireball Multishot
Shoots 5 fireballs but there much weaker than a normal one.
Inferno Beam
Shoots a beam of fire from my staff!
Flame Shield
Creates a wall of fire! All attacks that touch it turn to ash!
Summon Hellhound
Summon Hellhounds to do my bidding!
Summon Fire Elemental
Summons a Fire Elemental to do my bidding!

Hellhounds spell's:
Flame Fang
He turns his fangs blazing hot and than bites his opponent!
Flame Charge
He surrounds himself in fire and than charges at his enemy

Fire elemental's spells:
Fireball
Sends a ball of fire to destroy his enemy!
Fireball Multishot
Shoots 5 fireballs but there much weaker than a normal one.
Fire Tornado
Spins around super fast to create a fire tornao than attacks his opponents!

Focused spells:
Inferno's Wrath
Creates Fire all around me targeting only things I see as a enemy! Has a radius of 100 meters. Uses 5 charges.
Summon Devil
Summons the Devil himself to do my bidding! Uses 2 charges.

Devil's Spells:
Minor Inferno's Wrath
Creates Fire all around Him targeting only things I see as a enemy! Has a radius of 10 meters.
Evil Fireball
A more powerful version of the Fireball spell
Flame Trident
The Tips of his trident light on fire for him to attack with.

Runes:
Phenix Wings
Creates a pair fiery wings on its target.
Explosion
Creates a small explosion.
Inferno
Lights its target on fire.

Focused Runes:
Flame Blessing
Lights Target's fists on fire for them to punch. Creates fire on there shoes to act as Rocket Boots and creates a screen of fire around them to help block attacks! Uses 3 charges.

(Tell me if this is to many

Origin: Small village by tons of volcanos
Speed: Fast
Armor: Robes
Weapons:
Fire staff (Increases my fire magics effectiveness)
Rune chalk (Allows me to wright runes)
Fire Staff Focus (Allows me to use focused spells but they cost charges, 50 charges remaining)

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name: Kaveh Karen
Type: Cataphract (Heavy horseman specialized in archery and melee weapons)
Special Abilities: Rain of Arrows , Deadly Charge
Origin: Ctesiphon the capital of Sassanid empire
Speed: High
Armor: Nisaia Horse , Royal Cataphract armor set , Cataphract shield
Weapons: Mace , Long spear , Short bow ,Whip

Kaveh , a nobleman of house Karen first started his training of becoming a fine nobleman at the age 6 with mentorship of his father Azar Karen the head of house karen .
at the age 9 he had learned how to write and read and was one the finest at the art of literature
at the age 13 he had mastered archery like any persian nobleman had to do .
at the age 15 he then mastered the skill of horse riding and usage of melee weapons .
at the age 16 he was honored by joining the Royal Cataphracts of Ctesiphon alongside his father and brothers ...

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Kenneth Wong
Type: Combat Medic
Special Abilities:
Group Heal -- Kenneth sends out a group of healing nanites to patch up all allies in the vicinity.
Adrenaline Rush -- Kenneth sends out a group of nanites to inject adrenaline into the bloodstream of nearby allies and himself, improving movement speed and strength for a short period of time.
Revive -- Kenneth defibrilates a dead ally. This only works under certain conditions.
Origin: Born somewhere on Earth.
Speed: Moderate
Armor: Titan War Industries and Services Battle Suit.
Weapons: TWIS Standard Issue Battle Rifle, Energy Knife, Standard Issue Pistol.

Kenneth is a mercearnary working for the corporation known as Titan War Industries and Services, the largest Private Military Corporation (PMC) in the Galaxy. He was initially a rifleman, but his old squadmates had a habit of "not lasting very long" and "bleeding a lot", so he underwent medic training.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Name: Capt. Bridge
Type: Air fleet Officer
Special Abilities:
Orbital Strike ~ His cruiser sends down a rain of plasma fire, melting everything in contact
Magnetic Shield ~ By having spare pieces of junk stuck on his ship, whenever it is in danger and the shield battery is low, the ship can lose its magnetic pulse long enough to create a large junk shield, effective against sieges on towns.
Reinforce ~ Whenever the ship loses power, it will release drones to take off enemy fire long enough for repairs. Hopefully
Origin: Odhif
Speed: Low
Armor: Standard Officers' wear
Weapons: M-XII Pistol

Bridge lived in a small town owned by the Empire, and always had a fascination for the Battle Cruisers he saw fly by. By the time he was 16, He joined the Imperial airforce, luckily being stationed in a Battle Cruiser. The admiral of the ship took a great liking to bridge for his enthusiasm, and was quickly promoted on the base of his word. Soon, Bridge has his own 'Cruiser, named "Imperial Hammer" and destroyed thousands of rebel bases, until age 79, Where his ship was besieged and eventually taken by rebels. He died 2 years later in a rebel fleet, after some 'ersuading' of the rebels, being destroyed by an imperial fleet at the siege of their homeland. The Rebels won that day.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Name:Oqua (Based on the word "aqua&quot
Type:Oceanic
Special Abilities:
Water breathing -Allows Oqua to breathe underwater,meaning he is also a very good swimmer.He could cross an entitre ocean before resting.
Fish transformation -Allows him to morph into a fish or he can do a half-transformation to make a hummanoid-fish-bipedal-thing.
Origin:Some unknown village near a lake
Vitality:Medium
Speed:High
Armor:Sharkbone plate
Weapons:Carved swordfish bonesword

Oqua is an unknown warrior,helping either good or evil at times,but mostly stays in his small tidepool.
He tries to maintainn the natural balance between good and evil.For example,He might help your band of heroes in a quest to slay the evil force trying to conquer the world,but he will then cause a tidal wave to sweep over a entire village from the lawful creatures.And he might help a band of raiders destroy a castle,but he will then seal the raiders away as well.

It is rare for one to persuade him to join one or the other for extended periods of time and often is thought of as one not to be trusted by anyone.

However,if you said that to him,you'd get the following words:

"I only do this for the balance of the world."

He would then be washed away.

Khays
Khays
1 posts
Nomad

Name: Ryfon Zandro
Type: Human Swashbuckler
Special Abilities: Weapon Change
Origin: Raised by his father, a pirate.
Vitality: Medium
Speed: Incredible Speed
Armor: Light
Weapons: Rapier, Small hand held Musket

Ryfon Zandro was an orphan. 1 day found himself on board a pirate ship. The pirate captain saw potential within Ryfon. The pirates trained Ryfon to be one of there mates. Until one day the ship was captured by a band of orcs. Ryfon Zandro escaped, barley. Now Ryfon roams the land and sea for adventure.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Breeze
Type: Long-range Gunner
Special Abilities: Heavy Focus(Accuracy is 100%), Counterattack(If possible, Kicks enemy if attacked at melee-range)
Origin: Normal soldier's life, comes from a normal family
Speed: Very Fast
Armor: Very Low
Weapons: Beam(Laser) Sniper Rifle, Beam(Laser) Handgun

Raised well, he noticed he had a great marksmanship skill in his first days in the military. So he switched from a Laser rifle into a Laser Sniper Rifle. Having the most normal life ever possible, the only difference being a soldier than an office-man.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Name: James
Type: Dragon/ Demon hybrid
Special Abilities: Doom Shard blast, Flight, Fire breath, Earthquake
Origin: A big fire mountain in Hell
Vitality: Very High
Speed: Average
Armor: Metal Blood
Weapons: Death sword, Shadow staff, and a mace

James was born by a Dragon and a Demon. He was raised to be evil. Then he escaped Hell, and started helping people.

Showing 1-11 of 11