ForumsNews and FeedbackNew perimeter to armatars.

9 4542
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

This is a new feature I just noticed.

The Admins have a Golden lining to there armatars with a golden king/queen old AG rank in the bottom right corner.

The Mods have Blue surrounding the armatars and a blue shield in the right corner.

Then lastly the knights have silver lining and an old AG knight rank emblem in the right corner.

Nice feature that makes them pop more.....
What's your opinions.

~~Black~~

• 9 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Let us not forget the little silver (or iron?) box around our own armatars. Still not sure how I feel about that one.

a golden king/queen old AG rank

That particular badge was exclusive to gold kings. The queen hat was different.

If AG did employ a female admin, though, would the badge be any different?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

If AG did employ a female admin, though, would the badge be any different?

Will it blend? That is the question.

I am actually leaning towards the border being iron for us, but you can barely see it due the forum background being so white.

~~~Darth Caedus
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I am actually leaning towards the border being iron for us, but you can barely see it due the forum background being so white.

It is somewhat that color, but it's not shiny like the perimeter for a Knight.

Possible Bug: I notice that some armatars have a "taper" on their corners.

Screenshots to illustrate both the response and the bug:

The first screenshot has 4 different armatars.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/PerimeterIllustration1_zps677ea730.png

pangtongshu has a tapered armatar in the above screenshot. The other 3 armatars illustrate the perimeter for a Knight, a Moderator, and a normal user.

Here's the second screenshot, which only has 1 armatar:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/PerimeterIllustration2_zps4366fca8.png

The armatar in the second screenshot is not as severely tapered as the first (belonging to pang), but it does show that the taper doesn't seem to care about gender, and that the taper bug has multiple levels.
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

The taper will go away after a while.. it was cached before the better version was deployed.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

This is one nice feature!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Patrick maybe it is because I'm cool and not a square B)

So I asked this elsewhere...but not sure if it was answered, but is this change shown in game comments as well?

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Hey that's me!. Also, I think it has to do with what the armatar is, but what do I know?

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Also, I think it has to do with what the armatar is

Your's and Pang's Armatars are very different and as boppins said it will go away after a while so I don't think it does.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Your's and Pang's Armatars are very different and as boppins said it will go away after a while so I don't think it does

That's true, but I just happened to notice that if you look close enough it looks like the armatar is too small for the border. I just wanted to say this, even though I know it will be fixed soon.
Showing 1-9 of 9