ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded 2 Kickstarter

46 13958
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

After almost a year of cops, assassins, and The Chief(although no one has even gotten close to getting him, yet)

I pretty much have the story down so no need to give info about that yet. What info I will give is the character sheet which will be shown... right... about... now!

Character sheet:

Name: (anything you want)
GenderMale or Female)
BioYour character's story)(It will also help me think of stories, plus the amnesia thing in the last game got old)
Looks: (Your hair color, skin color, etc.)
Powers: (Any, just don't do anything that'll make you basically invincible and no time-travel because that'll just get way too confusing.) (Maximum of 2 powers(Depending on what you choose))
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 0/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: N/A
-Partner: N/A

* = Do not change
- = Do not change unless you actually get something

If you have any questions or suggestions don't be afraid to ask/suggest.

The game will probably be arriving in February. When? It'll be ready once I'm prepared.

By the way this next game I will actually be doing damage. If you noticed in the last one its pretty rare to get hurt at all.

• 46 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yep, except he isn't used a whole lot.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So, what happened to Taylor?

I guess she went with Nick.

Also, can you give me a somewhat short and vague explanation of what happened to Nick?

Then I will give you an explanation that contains almost no spoilers.

Taylor as you probably remember was expecting a baby, well supposedly it was the day the baby was due so Nick took her to the hospital.

However neither Nick or Taylor returned from the hospital. In fact one of the assassins went to see if they were at the hospital. According to a check-in list, they never even arrived.

Nobody knows what happened to them all that remains is a note that says "I love you".
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I'm guessing the game is perfect as it is? Seeing how there's not really any suggestions.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I hope so. Kinda expected more to be planned.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I expect a lot of yelling then.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't see why you're waiting to begin the game...

Its ok sweetie, I'm thinking.

It might come on Monday because the first Single Minded was released that day. Keyword: might
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Name: Sivlva Kanius
Bio: Used to work at a nature park (thing) then after getting two powers he overthrew the government there and let the animals run free beggining the animal revolution. Now he works to liberate the animals from humans non pro to his revolution.
Looks: Dark brown hair and fair white skin dark brown eyes as well.Slim and averageish height around 6 ft.
Powers: Animal control summon and talking ability (ACST) and short range teleportation( up to 100 feet if visible)
-----
-----
Clothing:

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How 'bout you give us an update on weapons?

Kk. You want me to do that now, or when the game starts tomorrow?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I don't need to suddenly talk about weapons right?

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Jimmy Justice
Bio: Grew up pretty poor, was a drug dealer from 16-22 (weed, shrooms, acid, coke, and weed edibles. Well known around town because of this.), fell in love with a girl at 16, moved to a better part of town at 18 because the birth of son, started a motorcycle club at 23, 14 members, girlfriend and son die in car accident at my age of 24, bestfriends [Zach, Sgt-At-Arms and Evan, VP (Id like them to be my followers and have a superpower but its your game)] move into my 3 bedroom house with me, we turn my house into the clubhouse with 3 "apartments" (just rooms members can crash in), Ive been running my club since then.
Looks: Brown slicked back hair, Caucasian, Blue eyes, slim but toned build, wears dark colored clothes, sleeve tattoo on left arm (reapers, darkness, and whatnot), smiley face tattoo on neck, tattoos of gf's and son's death and birth dates on his stomach, mural tattoo of gf's and son's face on back, gauged ears, son's name tattooed on right peck, girlfriend's name tattooed on left peck, usually wears sunglasses, almost always wears a vest or a cut (MC leather vest), almost always wears a backwards hat or a beanie.
Powers: Telekinesis (movement of things with mind)
Omni-Linguism (Ability to understand any form of language)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A (Motorcycle Keys?)
Partner: N/A (Evan and Zach?)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Name: Lukian Ostrowski
Bio: Lukian was born in a small town in Ukraine. Living in Ukraine made him more durable and stronger. While he was still a little boy, people noticed that he has extraordinary intelligence. While he was in high school, he noticed that he had a strange power of manipulating the weather. At the age of 29, he went pursuing the American dream. But he came to the country as an illegal alien. He has been successfully escaping the INS ever since he came to the country. Due to desperation and lack of money, he robbed a liquor store and killed the owner.
Looks: pitch black hair, brown eyes, a beard, a big nose
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Super Speed [up to 60 mph]
-----
-----
Clothing: A black jacket, jeans, Sadida sneakers, winter gloves, Google glasses

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So, it's monday R2.

Need to do a couple of things first, then it will come.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way I changed the beginning story last minute. I was going to have it kinda like what I did with the first Single Minded, but I think you'll like this one alot better.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

By the way, are we going to wake up in Prison again like last time?

Maybs. :P Depends on what you choose.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Expect the thread in about an hour.

Showing 31-45 of 46