ForumsForum GamesImpossible Bosses (Craft/Forge/Defeat/Loot, The New RPG!)

18 5950
Vemilon
Vemilon
27 posts
Nomad

Hello guys! You dont know me, i am a person from another forum, but here i am trying to create a game here just to see what is going to happen, but dont be downed, as i will be here updating and letting you enjoy this game as active as anywhere else. So lets jump to the game!

This game is going to be about defeating a boss, each boss will have a set number of stats and abilities. You will have the ability to chose a class and that class will be unique. That means there can only be one of each class. There will be 3 types of classes like other RPGs, tank, dps and healer. The more damage you deal, the more damage you take, the more healing you do, all that will affect your reward from the boss. For example if you do 80% o f the healing, you will get a lot better rewards than the person who healed 20%, all the effort you do is going to reward you! The game will end when a person is overwhelming everyone else with his gear. The game will include crafting, there will be professions and you can craft stuff between bosses. Boss encounters will have gathering spots, so instead of helping out on the boss you will have the option to gather or do something related to professions. Sometimes this helps towards the boss fight!

Well how do you sign? Signing is not a problem. There wont be much info available at start, but mostly you will have a vision of what things do. This game is accepting 4-8 players, lets see how much we get. To sign just chose your class and profession, more info will be available later! Also there can only be one of each profession, even if we only get 4 players, some professions wont be in the game. Gathering also is included in the profession, so for example forging and Blacksmithing both have "mining" as a sub profession.

Class: [Knight(Tank)] [Defender(Tank)] [Fighter(DPS)] [Archer(DPS)] [Arcanist(DPS)] [Elementalist(DPS)] [Priest(Healer)] [Paladin(Healer)]
Profession: [BlackSmithing] [Jewelcrafting] [Leatherworking] [Enchanting] [Tailoring] [Forging] [Hunting] [Alchemy]

• 18 Replies
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Class: Archer
Profession: Enchanting

If enchanting was already taken and I did not notice, then I choose jewelcrafting.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Nameanwar
Class: PALALALADIN
Profession: Leatherwork

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Eliakith
Class: Priest
Profession: (anwebeggining, can you give up enchant and be a jewel crafter? Cuz i would like it if you don't care.)

Showing 16-18 of 18