ForumsSupport ForumProfile statistics are incorrect

8 2229
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

My profile page and elsewhere sat that I have 89 posts, but I have posted about 20% more than that number. Sometimes when I am interacting in the forums and I post my postings, my number of postings doesn't update at all. I can generally post about 4-5 times in one day before this happens. Also, I have made sure that my browser isn't blocking any cookies or information needed to remember this information, and doubt if that even matters anyway. So I turn to the unfailing pros of AG for their expert advice on my difficulty with this issue.

• 8 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

There are some issues too ill check my forum posts later too but @MrDayCee had a issue with quests

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

If you post in forum games, which I noticed you have, it doesn't count towards the rest of your posts.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Huhh! That's interesting. Maybe that explains what the problem is.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Forum Games and Newcomers Forum I believe were the only forums you didn't gain 1 AP point per post, now it is still the same without AP it doesn't count to your total post count. The amount of posts not showing correctly on your profile happens for a small amount of time as I have experienced it updates usually quickly.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Not usually quickly.Always.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I did not know that the posts of newcomers forum and forum games are counted.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=themastaplaya]Sometimes when I am interacting in the forums and I post my postings, my number of postings doesn't update at all.[/quote]

[quote=IceClaw247]The amount of posts not showing correctly on your profile happens for a small amount of time as I have experienced it updates usually quickly.[/quote]

Yes, your profile's post count may not always immediately pick up on any last posts you made. I reckon you'll still be in server cache, or perhaps recycling your own browser history, or so.

It usually happens very shortly after indeed, though. To not obsessively keep track of one's post count is generally advised

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Forum Games and Newcomers Forum I believe were the only forums you didn't gain 1 AP point per post, now it is still the same without AP it doesn't count to your total post count.

I think now it's only forum games, and yo earn posts for posting in the newcomers forum.
Showing 1-8 of 8