ForumsNews and FeedbackCould we be able to forward comments?

7 4022
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I wondered this....
If there was a forwarding system we could give people comments we received that applies to them... also we can more easily send spam and proof of stuff to mods/admins.

Would this be a possibility?

~~Black~~

• 7 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

But when someone comments on your rofile you can easily tell the other guy to look on your profile

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If there was a forwarding system we could give people comments we received that applies to them

But can't we just... you know... copy and paste?

also we can more easily send spam and proof of stuff to mods/admins.

That's why I go to the mod's comments and give them a link of a spam thing.

I also sometimes wonder if the flag system works.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I also sometimes wonder if the flag system works.

i use it (one always hopes not overuse it, cough), and certainly have the impression it gets acted on, yes.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Hmm I can see where it would work with sending spam/suggestions to all mods/admins. But other than that I'm not sure if it would be worthwhile.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

The downside to flagging is all the staff get to go over it; though those reports can then be tagged "fixed" or "dealt with" or so. The upside is it's one clear forum/section of reports they have to go over, they don't need to go looking for it.

The downside to leaving a report on their profile pages is they then have to read all that, probably feel compelled to write a response, etc.

Which they prefer I don't know; over to them. I know forums where there's a small caption box to go with the flagging, to leave a short reason why. Or perhaps a drop-down box with a choice of a few options. (Spam/misplaced/non-English post/flame alert/iffy first post, what have you.)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Not sure about the flagging in the forums, I always check to see which mod is on at the time and post link directly to spam. However comments under games i flag. Other wise the mods page might get spammed up. Plus the forums are more active than some game comments so more direct action is needed.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I always check to see which mod is on at the time

How does one see that though? There's no way to tell here who's online, is there?
Showing 1-7 of 7