ForumsQuestsFire Catcher Quests

40 37755
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

New Quests for Fire Catcher...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15792/media/icon/4811a6f4ab5438fb5482c23eddbc22b6.png?v=1390498217&vv=1390517093
Gold Star
Earn three stars on any level.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15792/media/icon/0a553ca005068a45577f4646e77506ee.png?v=1390498239&vv=1390517172
Kitten
Find and rescue the cat.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15792/media/icon/b088bdd1d7cda7097a93b2aba97d33f7.png?v=1390498260&vv=1390517255
Demon's Head
Kill the Fire Demon.
Hardness: Hard

• 40 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Quest fixed!

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Demon's Head quest has been fixed. Save and refresh to get the current, correct build of the game.

Sorry for the bug!

-Tass

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Does anyone else feel the game would be better if there wasn't so much stuff always in your way and if that stuff didn't take 4 or 5 hits to break? It's like all you do is run into stuff, stop, slowly hack away at it and then move on. Less stuff and less hits to break it, would be such a positive improvement.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Reton8 - the game needs improvement in a LOT of areas.

The plot is nonexistent - who is this guy, where is he, and why should we CARE that things are on fire? Say what you will about the Zombotron games, at least they attempted to have a coherent story.

Gameplay is extremely shallow. You run around putting out fires and looking for the exit. There isn't any tangible reward or reason for getting stars in a level, so why should you bother? There is only 1 type of enemy pretty much throughout the game, and they all behave exactly the same. No variety, no challenge, point fire extinguisher and watch them die.

No upgrades, no different weapons just the fire extinguisher and axe.

Overall this is an extremely shallow and boring game.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Does anyone else feel the game would be better if there wasn't so much stuff always in your way and if that stuff didn't take 4 or 5 hits to break? It's like all you do is run into stuff, stop, slowly hack away at it and then move on. Less stuff and less hits to break it, would be such a positive improvement.

Yeah it was pretty annoying.

The plot is nonexistent - who is this guy, where is he, and why should we CARE that things are on fire? Say what you will about the Zombotron games, at least they attempted to have a coherent story.

From what i can gather from this is, he is a fire-fighter trying to save the place from burning down.Saving people and cat's. So fire is bad and must be put out.

Gameplay is extremely shallow. You run around putting out fires and looking for the exit. There isn't any tangible reward or reason for getting stars in a level, so why should you bother? There is only 1 type of enemy pretty much throughout the game, and they all behave exactly the same. No variety, no challenge, point fire extinguisher and watch them die.

No upgrades, no different weapons just the fire extinguisher and axe.

Yeah it is not as good as the Zombotron games. Most fire-fighters normally have just an Axe and hose/Extinguisher. However Other thing would help and the ability to unlock things for getting 3 stars in a level.

Also can't point down with the Extinguisher so can get hurt jumping down to point at the enemies.
t0m
t0m
65 posts
Nomad

Does anybody know how many stages there are?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

!0 stages.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

!0 stages.

Well lets make this more clear LOL

10 stages

~~Black~~
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

!0 stages.
Well lets make this more clear LOL

10 stages

You know why that happened lol. I am that used to pressing shift when doing a sentence so i can get a capital. Sadly that dosen't work with numbers lol. One day edit will appear and i can sort out this error lol.
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Another negative (for me, at least): One of the laggiest games on ArmorGames.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Okay, I have all 10 in-game achievements, have kill the fire demon multiple times -- still no "Fire Demon" quest. What now?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

ne day edit will appear and i can sort out this error lol.

How about re-read? Lol I make those mistakes too.

@bakkart

Idk bro talk to ferret or foot. That seems weird... They said they fixed it...
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Nice game...
Trying to kill ,,Fire Demon"!
:'D

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

This game is boring but at least it is short.
Pro tip: just rush and don't care about enemies cause it's a waste of time. Just care for the cat at the end of stage 5.

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Pro tip: just rush and don't care about enemies cause it's a waste of time. Just care for the cat at the end of stage 5.

Yep, basically a 5min "neglect everything and run" kind of game.

Showing 16-30 of 40