ForumsForum GamesNEW Forum Games section! *PLEASE READ*

14 5052
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers! This is the Forum Games section. We will be moving threads from the Tavern, over to this forum. So if you don't see your favorite game thread over here, please be patient. Also, do not make duplicate topics, since those threads will be moved over.

PLEASE NOTE: Soon, posts in this forum will NOT EARN AP. Further explanation will come later.

• 14 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The Tavern has been completely scanned through for forum games, and all those found have been moved here!

Please look through the games before making a new one, to make sure you do not duplicate. Thanks!!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Thanks alot Carlie! Hopefully we won't see any copies, or spam games!

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

i dodnt like that we dont get points on this anymore. do we still get merits

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

This is an excellent Idea.

Well done!

Do we still get adds to our Forum Post Tally?

KingRyan

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

i dodnt like that we dont get points on this anymore. do we still get merits

Why would you ever get merits for a forum game? This section is the only one that will be without AP, so you can have the sillier games without us coming in and deleting them... but keep in mind that other rules (no flaming, rudeness, or inappropriate language) still apply.
wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Do we still get adds to our Forum Post Tally?

I don't think so, I looked on someones profile who posted in the Forum Game section, and there points added up evenly. (Since you get no AP.)
alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

well yes it does and when does the no ap come into play?i want to make all my posts befores then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

well yes it does and when does the no ap come into play?i want to make all my posts befores then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you guys know when this change happens. And also, it is highly likely that the change will be retroactive. So if you are posting in here now, those points will be taken away as well. You are not going to get points for the posts you make now, since they will later be removed.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Do we still get the points from the tavern games that were moved here?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Do we still get the points from the tavern games that were moved here?

Yes, but from here on out: Posting in this forum will no longer gain you Armor Points.
alejandro_
alejandro_
50 posts
Nomad

thanks for your help carlie

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yes, but from here on out: Posting in this forum will no longer gain you Armor Points.

Freedom and the feel to spam! but im not goign to spam.
Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Yeah, thats good, you wont spam, i hate SPAM!!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh that is good that we don't lose our other points...

KingRyan

Showing 1-14 of 14