ForumsForum Games

NEW Forum Games section! *PLEASE READ*

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 3:36pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Hello Armor Gamers! This is the Forum Games section. We will be moving threads from the Tavern, over to this forum. So if you don't see your favorite game thread over here, please be patient. Also, do not make duplicate topics, since those threads will be moved over.

PLEASE NOTE: Soon, posts in this forum will NOT EARN AP. Further explanation will come later.

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 5:44pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

The Tavern has been completely scanned through for forum games, and all those found have been moved here!

Please look through the games before making a new one, to make sure you do not duplicate. Thanks!!

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 8:36pm

Estel

Estel

2,064 posts

Knight

Thanks alot Carlie! Hopefully we won't see any copies, or spam games!

Posted Jul 1, '08 at 10:27pm

noobking

noobking

352 posts

i dodnt like that we dont get points on this anymore. do we still get merits

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 2:20am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

This is an excellent Idea.

Well done!

Do we still get adds to our Forum Post Tally?

KingRyan

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 2:38am

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,141 posts

Knight

i dodnt like that we dont get points on this anymore. do we still get merits

Why would you ever get merits for a forum game? This section is the only one that will be without AP, so you can have the sillier games without us coming in and deleting them... but keep in mind that other rules (no flaming, rudeness, or inappropriate language) still apply.

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 10:57am

wow4ever1212

wow4ever1212

214 posts

Do we still get adds to our Forum Post Tally?

I don't think so, I looked on someones profile who posted in the Forum Game section, and there points added up evenly. (Since you get no AP.)

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 12:11pm

alejandro_

alejandro_

58 posts

well yes it does and when does the no ap come into play?i want to make all my posts befores then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 4:14pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

well yes it does and when does the no ap come into play?i want to make all my posts befores then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will let you guys know when this change happens. And also, it is highly likely that the change will be retroactive. So if you are posting in here now, those points will be taken away as well. You are not going to get points for the posts you make now, since they will later be removed.

Posted Jul 2, '08 at 7:10pm

plokkey

plokkey

4,878 posts

Do we still get the points from the tavern games that were moved here?