ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 1:28pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,460 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I go right.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 3:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,992 posts

Knight

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 3/10
*HP: 85/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

You appear to be surrounded by cops. Plus even if you were to get away into another alleyway the helicopters would most likely find you.
----------------------------------------

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight
-Partner: N/A

You go into the meeting room where there's a desk with a chair behind and a chair in front. There's also a security camera covered in a black dome.

Drew and Grace follow you in.

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
Level: 1
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask
Partner: N/A

You go right and go to the docks, there's a bunch of fishing boats.

But that's not the important thing right now. Right now, you see that hooded man that bumped into you.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Alright, now Drew, I want you to stay in the meeting room, while I speak to Grace in private. I will tell you now that at the end of the year, we plan to have a dodgeball war, as well as a few other competitions. You see, you Drew will be captain of the Red Team, and Grace will be the captain of the Blue Team. Both Red Team and Blue Team get a secret weapon, but they'll be different, so I need to tell Grace hers. I'll tell you yours in a bit." I say.

I take Grace to where I hid the bodies, because obviously there's no security camera there. I make her insane, but after deciding not to murder Drew, I start a fire. I run back to the meeting room, and yell to Drew "She set the school on fire! She went crazy and just set the school on fire! It spread so fast that I couldn't stop it! Quick, pull the fire alarm!" I yell in a panicky voice.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,992 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

He pulls the fire alarm. Firetrucks comes but police cars were already there 15 minutes earlier.

"What happened here?" Asks the fire captain.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"A teenager named Grace (insert last name) set the school on fire when I was turned around. I was going to talk to her in meeting room 2, but she took me into another room, insisting it was better, and... there were bodies, everywhere!" I say, shaking. "After she set the fire, I ran back to Meeting Room 1, and yelled at this brave young student to pull the fire alarm. We barely escaped with our lives." I finish. I turn around, and look at the school. Half of it was reduced to burned rubble.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:25pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,946 posts

Name: Lukian Ostrowski
Bio: Lukian was born in a small town in Ukraine. Living in Ukraine made him more durable and stronger. While he was still a little boy, people noticed that he has extraordinary intelligence. While he was in high school, he noticed that he had a strange power of manipulating the weather. At the age of 29, he went pursuing the American dream. But he came to the country as an illegal alien. He has been successfully escaping the INS ever since he came to the country. Due to desperation and lack of money, he robbed a liquor store and killed the owner.
Looks: pitch black hair, brown eyes, a beard, a big nose
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Super Speed [up to 60 mph]
-----
*XP: 0/10
-----
Clothing: A black jacket, jeans, Sadida sneakers, winter gloves, Google glasses
-Inventory: N/A

I use my super speed to run outside the back door as fast I can, due to desperation.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:54pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,992 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

"I don't think she did it." Says the police chief. "We have footage from a security camera, of a man killing people in an office." He says glancing at you. "But that's not all the footage we have. We also have footage of that same man, stealing and replacing the sarcophagus crystals from the Chicago Museum. Another funny thing is that Grace's home was also on fire and her mom saw you at a pizza place she works at. Not just once, but twice."

The police chief smiles, "Well seems like you're a suspect, Mr.... uhhh what's your name?"

Name: Lukian Ostrowski
Bio: Lukian was born in a small town in Ukraine. Living in Ukraine made him more durable and stronger. While he was still a little boy, people noticed that he has extraordinary intelligence. While he was in high school, he noticed that he had a strange power of manipulating the weather. At the age of 29, he went pursuing the American dream. But he came to the country as an illegal alien. He has been successfully escaping the INS ever since he came to the country. Due to desperation and lack of money, he robbed a liquor store and killed the owner.
Looks: pitch black hair, brown eyes, a beard, a big nose
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Super Speed [up to 60 mph]
-----
*XP: 0/10
-----
Clothing: A black jacket, jeans, Sadida sneakers, winter gloves, Google glasses
-Inventory: N/A

You run out the back door and past a policeman. He shouts and takes out a gun.

You appear to be in the woods.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 5:14pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Brian Richards. I'll have you know I did not accuse this young lady of murder. I do in fact remain resilient that this lady set the school on fire. I never robbed that museum, I simply tried to kill the people who were. Also, I don't see how going to a pizza place makes me a suspect in an arson. By the way, it's called the Museum of Natural History. Anyway, I'm sure that we can go down to the station, and my lawyers will sort this whole mess out." I tell the chief of police. "Also, how do you get footage from a building that burned down?" I say, my suspicions rising.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 5:17pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

Well I've introduced myself, so introduce yourself, btw I'm a police trainee XP, so try not to do anything bad, and you ought to be smart, let me see your schedule.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 5:43pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 3/10
*HP: 85/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

I attempt to stay in the shadows and attack any cops that come in to the alley way. i will probaly pass out soon because you said it was amnesia

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!