Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 4:37pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I bring the swimsuit to the counter and ask how much it costs.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 4:47pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,843 posts

Knight

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"It costs $15." Says a lady behind the counter. She's chewing gum.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 4:50pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 3/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

I attempt to punch one of it's legs so it breaks

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 4:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight
-Partner: N/A

"I can see you're drunk, man. I'll just call Apollo Justice." I say. (By the way, in 3064, there is no way anyone would know Phoenix Wright was a game.) I dial Apollo Justice's phone number. "So, dude, what's up? Listen, I need you to represent me in court. It's for this case about someone stealing gems." I tell him.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 4:56pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I hand her the money, take the swimsuit and look around for a place where Aria can change.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,843 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

The leg breaks but it still has machine guns. The mech fires 10 rounds.
----------------------------------------

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight

(You do relize that they could make alot of sequels right?)

"What? Why do you always... fine. I'll be right there." The phone hangs up.

The police chief is standing there. "Well?"
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Clothing:

There's a girls bathroom. She changes and then comes back out.

"Can we go swimming now?"

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,530 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

(Please don't tell me you're going to be like blk and argue with the waitress.)

"I don't know. I'm just a waitress."

(Hmmm..........)

Me: "You don't know anything about current events?"
Clone: Still listening to the police broadcast.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:22pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

uhmm i attempt to fly away

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:22pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,843 posts

Knight

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

Person guy thing: "Well I know they're making some satellite thing. I don't really pay attention to it that much."

Clone: A cop car pulls up. "Are you really one of the owners of that police car?" He asks.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:23pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,843 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

A helicopter shoots at you.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!