Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:28am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,946 posts

Name: Lukian Ostrowski
Bio: Lukian was born in a small town in Ukraine. Living in Ukraine made him more durable and stronger. While he was still a little boy, people noticed that he has extraordinary intelligence. While he was in high school, he noticed that he had a strange power of manipulating the weather. At the age of 29, he went pursuing the American dream. But he came to the country as an illegal alien. He has been successfully escaping the INS ever since he came to the country. Due to desperation and lack of money, he robbed a liquor store and killed the owner.
Looks: pitch black hair, brown eyes, a beard, a big nose
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Super Speed [up to 60 mph]
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 0/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: A black jacket, jeans, Sadida sneakers, winter gloves, Google glasses
-Inventory: N/A
-Partner: N/A

I first attempt to find weapons in the area, and if I don't find any weapons, I'll just settle on a simple stick.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 12:30pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

Matt thing: The waitress frowns, "Why?"

Clone: "Ok, but we're looking for a guy driving a police car. If you see him call us on the radio." The cop drives off.

Me: "Never mind. I'm ready for the bill." I wait until she leaves, then I go back to the car and drive off.
Clone: "Ok..." I see the original me come back out and get into the car.

"So now what?" I ask my clone. "We have literally nothing to go on. No names, now addresses, no messages, not even a news report. Just a wanted posted for her and us."

"Hey, I only know as much as you know," the clone says.

"Yeah, yeah, but with two of us, one of might come up with something faster by talking."

The clone frowns. "We probably need a new car. This one has vomit on the door and the back end is all smashed. We're going to get caught if we don't swap."

"Okay." I drive down the highway, looking for a police station.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 1:22pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,460 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask
Partner: N/A

I crouch and advance towards the door, I take a peek inside,

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 4:04pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,991 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight

The chief of police drives and tells you a story on how he wanted to be a dancer. But something bad was going to happen as soon as you got to the highway. There was a forest on the right and the car was on the left lane.

"...but my dad told me no! Well I was going to show him..." You see the bullet instantly hit the chief of police from the left side of the car. The car spins out of control and veers of toward the left, where the forest thrives.

The car lands on the hood, making your side of the car(you're in the back by the way) stand in the air. You see a bullet hole in the chief's head.
----------------------------------------

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A

"You'll see in due time." He leaves through the entrance.

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

(Emily)

"Cool. I'd like to be there with you."

Name: Lukian Ostrowski
Bio: Lukian was born in a small town in Ukraine. Living in Ukraine made him more durable and stronger. While he was still a little boy, people noticed that he has extraordinary intelligence. While he was in high school, he noticed that he had a strange power of manipulating the weather. At the age of 29, he went pursuing the American dream. But he came to the country as an illegal alien. He has been successfully escaping the INS ever since he came to the country. Due to desperation and lack of money, he robbed a liquor store and killed the owner.
Looks: pitch black hair, brown eyes, a beard, a big nose
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Super Speed [up to 60 mph]
-----
*XP: 0/10
-----
Clothing: A black jacket, jeans, Sadida sneakers, winter gloves, Google glasses
-Inventory: N/A

You pick up a stick with leaves and a pinecone at the top. Because pinecones are obviously the most powerful weapon.

You hear the breaking of a twig behind you. Someone must be coming.

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

You find a policestation with the exact same shape and color as the last one, it also has alot of police cars in the back.

But this one has security, by that I mean there's 2 cameras at the door. One ontop, the other under the door in a thick glass panel. There's also 2 guards holding FG 42's.

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask

You see him pressing buttons and set a device on the steering wheel. The boat starts moving.

You see the man turn toward the door. He notices you. "Get in here."

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 4:41pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

I check my uniform to see if I have a police ID on me. I also examine the security between me and the other cars (how is the gate locked? Do I need to show a guard ID or flash a badge or what?)

"Looks like I'm done here. Good luck," the clone says and degenerates. I push the bag of guns onto the floor of the back of the car, then grab the 1911 and holster it.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 4:58pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"No! Don't you people see he didn't want this life? He just wanted to be a dancer! *sob *sob* He jest wanted to be a dancer!" I yell. I kneel by his body, sobbing. Then, I stand up. "Ha, just kidding." I say. I take his gun, ammunition, and anything else useful I find on him, and kick his body aside. I wander into the forest, remembering a story about a monster that was 8 feet tall and didn't have a face. If I remembered right, the story says you should strut into his forest, collect pages that fell out of his notebook, and look him right in the eyes (Or... you know what I mean.), and shake his hand, giving him the pages. I call Apollo back. "Sorry, but, the chief of police, who was inexplicably driving me was shot in the head, so, I don't need a lawyer. Sorry man. By the way, say hi to Phoenix Wright for me, if you get the chance." I tell him. I then hang up.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 5:06pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,991 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----

After you broke the 4th wall, one of the 2 guards come over. "Need any assistance with anything, sir?"

-----
-----
Clothing:

You hear snoring on the other end of the line.

A black red eyed bird, about 12 feet long, passes by. It lands on a tree branch and stares at you. It has a beak that looks like a vulture's but barbed. Its legs look even sharper.

The bird starts twitching, and it transforms into a human wearing a hoodie. He stays on the branch and stares at you. Not doing anything but staring.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 6:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I wave, and then go into a nearby shadow. That guy is creepy.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 6:24pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,991 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

The guy still stares at you, his pupils getting bigger.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 6:26pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,610 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

After you broke the 4th wall, one of the 2 guards come over. "Need any assistance with anything, sir?"

I point to the back of my car. "I was hit by a speeding car, and a...um...rather excitable hot dog vendor vomited on my door. This car needs to be repaired, and I need to get back on duty, so I'm going to park in the lot and log out a new patrol car."

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!