ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 9:11am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,932 posts

Knight

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"I want to go. Jacob is a poopy head."
----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

"It was probably the doctor thing." Jonas starts walking you to history.

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

(His last name is Foreman.)

"No. I don't know anyone like that. I can't leave the cabin." Says the guy.

(note to self: powers are electric manipulation and mind control/alteration)

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask

"Why have you been following me?" He asks.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 9:44am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,827 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

Why do you say that?

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 9:48am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,460 posts

Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"I almost got in trouble because of you, now will you tell me why you've been stealing?"

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 9:56am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,932 posts

Knight

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"I don't know. Maybe she thought it was something serious." You arrive to history. There's a substitute.

Its a man wearing a cowboy hat. "Hello class. Mrs. Lauffer wanted me to fill in for her today. She says that today you're reading in your textbooks independently. So get to it."

-----
-----
Clothing:

"You got in the way. Not my fault. I'm not going to tell you anything. But I will tell you one thing." He points to the device at the steering wheel. "That's a bomb. Also give me my mask."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 10:01am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Alright then. Go change your clothes then we can go." I say. Once she goes to get change, I manipulate the canary into dive bombing Jacob and pulling at his hair repeatedly."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:45am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,585 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

I take them both off the wall quietly, slip them inside my shirt and leave through the back exit, heading towards the car. Assuming I make it, I start it, put it in gear, wave at the guard and take a left.

I clone myself and let the clone read the posters carefully.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"If you don't leave this cabin, I will shoot you in the throat, and make sure no one ever finds your body." I threaten.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:57pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,932 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

Jacob starts screaming.

Aria comes out from the changing room. "Ready." She sees Jacob. "What happened?"

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

You successfully leave.

The poster with your face says you're wanted for murder and robbery. Reward: $200. The poster with Amie says missing, Reward: $200.

-----
-----
Clothing:

"You don't get it." He says angrily and almost like a madman. "I can't leave. I'm stuck here. Even if I wanted to leave I can't, I'd be killed before I even step outside. You don't think I'm going to let some shadow freak kick me out of my cabin do you?"

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:00pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

I atempt to quickly take his gun and shoot any remning snipers

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Look, first of all, I know a lot about insanity, and you clearly are it. Second, I expect pretty much exactly that. Third, we don't have to 'step' outside. We can shadow travel." I tell him.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!