ForumsForum GamesSingle Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

1022 191673
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Story

In another dimension, there were 2 men in a room that looked like an ordinary meeting room, except it was incredibly dark. But the men didn't need a light, as they've adapted to seeing in the dark for centuries. The men were sitting at a small square table in the middle of the very large room, besides the table and the door, there was basically nothing in the room.

"Today is finally the Day of Awakening." Speaks one of the men, he was wearing a black buisness suit with a red tie, that wasn't all there was about him though. He had curly horns, like a ram, on his head, in a field of black wavy hair.

"Finally time to kill one of the last leaders of that horrid dimension." Says the other man, he also wore a black suit but the tie was white. He looked just like a normal human being.

"Who will do the killing?" Asks the horned man.

"I'll do it this time." Says the non-horned man.

"You? I haven't seen you kill before."

"How do you think I got to this dimension and got to the top tier?"

"Fair enough." The horned man says with a sigh. "When shall you go?"

"Now." A portal, pulsing black and red colors suddenly opens up on the non-horned man's side of the room. The man walked to the portal slowly, as if he wasn't in a hurry, which he was. He enters the portal.

The portal opened to the front door of a building in white, it looked like a mix between a house and a bank. There was a fence surrounding the building, there was a sign at the gate that says "White House". Fortunately the man was already at the door so there was no need to pass the fence.

"Excuse me. What are you doing here?" There was a man with a flashlight and a 37mark laser pistol in a holster. The back of his shirt read security "You're not supposed to be in-" The man took out a curved knife with markings on it and stabbed the guard. The guard fell over, dead.

The man knew he had to work fast now. But thanks to his father, he knew exactly how to get in without being spotted. There was a lamp hanging on a chain next to the door, the man twisted the chain and a secret door opened on a wall next to the front door. The man went in, bringing the body of the guard with him. He made sure to close the door behind him and continue doing his job.

The man traveled along a white walled tunnel, with thick carpets to make sure no footsteps would be heard, for only about a minute, before going to a door that led to the bedroom of the leader. The man turned the knob and entered the room, walking slowly to be sure no footsteps would be heard. The leader was sleeping in a king sized bed with blankets made from Egypt silk, to keep him cozy. This wasn't a hard task as the man could have killed him easily then and there, but he had to make sure no blood was released from the leader. The man took out a specialized dart, contained with a disease that would kill him instantly. The man knew his time was getting shorter by the minute, so he just straight up stabbed the leader with the dart. After feeling no hear beat from the leader, he took the body and carried it with him to the secret door.

The next day at the White House, a man who looked just like the leader, was getting ready to the speech of all-time.
----------------------------------------

Hello children and welcome to Single Minded 2: The Son. This game is in the year 3073, so it'll be more advanced in technology. As you can tell, there are going to be 2 dimensions, so there will be plenty of fun to do in this sequel of Single Minded.

You're free to roam about but there are things to be aware of, and that is the rules:
1. Don't be a jerk. Don't start arguing with me because, an enemy is not dead even though you shot them. Don't be mean to other players playing the game because they want to play, not watch someone throw a tantrum.

2. Don't change things in your character sheet. Pretty simple, the only time you can add something is if I forgot to give you an item or something to that effect.

3. You can't be invincible or heal yourself(unless you're an elemental(except for ground and air)) and no time travel.

And that should be all the rules.

Character sheet:

Name: (anything you want)
GenderMale or Female)
BioYour character's story)(It will also help me think of stories, plus the amnesia thing in the last game got old) (If you have nothing then you will have amnesia)
Looks: (Your hair color, skin color, etc.)
Powers: (Maximum of 2 powers(Depending on what you choose))
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

You need to choose where you wish to start off, either on your first day at prison, some random day at prison, or escaping from the cops from a recent crime. If you'd like to start someplace else then please tell me where you would like that to be.

If you have any questions please ask and hopefully I didn't forget anything.(I probably did)

• 1,022 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zenil the 3rd
Bio: been facinated with plasmids since the time he knew what they were.
Looks: Dark brown hair abd eyes, 5"11, 150 pounds, slightly out of shape.
Powers: Control over fire and lightning.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Got a plan for escaping this place? or are you an ethical criminal and plan on serving your time?"

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Name: Shadow
Bio: (Page 81)
Looks: short, black hair, dark skin, tall
Powers: Shadow Elemental, vortex elemental (random powers, can create vortexes and other things that are unknown)
-----
-----
Clothing: Black hoodie, jeans, black sneakers

I shadow teleport to NYC.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
XP: 2/10
-----
Clothing:

"what do you mean?" I ask while slowly getting the hole puncher card from my pocket.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 2
*XP: 14/15
*HP: 110/110
-----
Clothing: French army suit
-Inventory: Flashlight, Cheetah Beretta pistol[10/15], pan, Shadow Colt Double Eagle[13/34], flashbang(2), Buzz saw
-Partner: N/A

"I called Patrick but he wasn't sure if he could make it." Says Rog, "Anyways what do you think actually happens in the bathrooms?"

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

That's it, that's all there is. You see Olivia is squeezing Emily's biceps. Olivia reacts "What are you-" "You need to work out. Are you even good at shooting?" Interupts Olivia. "I don't know." Says Emily, "I've never got to shoot one."

-----
-----
Clothing:

"I want to escape, but I haven't really found a good chance for escape." He sighs.

Name: Shadow
Bio: (Page 81)
Looks: short, black hair, dark skin, tall
Powers: Shadow Elemental, vortex elemental (random powers, can create vortexes and other things that are unknown)
-----
-----
Clothing: Black hoodie, jeans, black sneakers

You shadow teleport to a dark alley next to the empire state building. "Hey! What are you doing here?" You turn around and see a hobo inside a trash can.

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: Awesome jacket, pants and boots (Page 1)
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $12, half of a credit card, 5 inch knife

GPS shows you're above the Disneyland in Ireland.

Matt: You can go left or you can go to the right. "Hey!" Yells the guy you were having a conversation with earlier. "Why can't I escape?!"

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"I gave you the hole puncher card and you can't get anything from that. I did something evil right?"

SonicTails10
SonicTails10
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Cris ''Tails'' Angelo
Bio: N/A
Looks: A short and smart young DJ with olive eyes, dark brown hair and light skin (and has Arachnophobia)
Powers: Jetpack, Headphones can transform into a pistol
-----
-----
Clothing: Ripped orange t-shirt, Dark blue jeans, Black trainers, Large black headphones and Jetpack on his back.

I run over to the DJ to check if his heart is still beating.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

I teleport everyone to my home, well then teach her how to shoot, and get her into shape.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Uh, I guess. So, why do you want to do evil stuff?"

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Well then, your wishes are to be fulfilled soon. See me at lunch."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Cris ''Tails'' Angelo
Bio: N/A
Looks: A short and smart young DJ with olive eyes, dark brown hair and light skin (and has Arachnophobia)
Powers: Jetpack, Headphones can transform into a pistol
-----
-----
Clothing: Ripped orange t-shirt, Dark blue jeans, Black trainers, Large black headphones and Jetpack on his back.

His heart is still beating but the lady that screamed about the music not playing, violently shoves you away from the guy on the floor and screams, "Be the DJ!"

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"Ok, but I know a place I could bring her to shape her up more. If you want me to that is." Says Olivia with a straight face.

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
Clothing: Awesome jacket, pants and boots (Page 1)
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $12, half of a credit card, 5 inch knife

Yep. Your plane crashes into the middle of Disneyland, next to a ride that's kind of like the Tower of Tower but isn't the actual Tower of Terror. You look out a window and see a nearby person in a Mickey Mouse costume faint.

Me: You see a door labelled exit ahead of you, it doesn't lead outside but it leads to stairs that go up and down.

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Because I want to be a hero. Doing good stuff makes you a villain."

-----
-----
Clothing:

Its lunchtime, you're in a cafeteria, it looks kinda like a school cafeteria. There's 2 small windows on the ceiling showing the sky, the weather is cloudy still.

There are other prisoners at tables beating each other up and laughing. You sit at an empty table at the corner with your food(which by the way doesn't look like food at all). The guy from across your cell sits down. "Alright I'm here. What's the plan?"

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

Unnecessary tell me where it is, and I'll bring it here, as for your rooms pick any in the sub levels, you can do as you wish here, and if you wish to spar me, just ask.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
-Inventory: Flashlight, Cheetah Beretta pistol[10/15], pan, Shadow Colt Double Eagle[13/34], flashbang(2), Buzz saw

Roger shrugs, "I don't really notice those kind of things. Do you want bumpers or no?"

-----
-----
Contacts:
Partner: Emily Poole; no powers, Olivia; Plant manipulation, Saul; Super strength, Franklin; Shrapnel manipulation

"I can't actually tell you its a secret and I'll be hunted down if anyone else knows." Says Olivia. "Anyways I guess we could get her started on gun training. C'mon hon." "How did I get myself into this?" Asks Emily as she's dragged away by Olivia.

Saul walks off towards the room, "I'll be in my room."

You and Franklin are alone. "So... how about that strip club we were talking about?"

Powers:
-----
-----
Clothing: Awesome jacket, pants and boots (Page 1), smelly Mickey Mouse costume

The costume smells like Hulk's BO, at least you have a disguise.

You see the sign, you're getting closer to the sign, saying "You're here." As you get closer and closer there's a smile widening on your face.

"Mommy! Take a picture of me and Mickey!" Screams a little girl as she runs towards you, her mother is straggling behind, "Okay, slow down. We'll get you a picture."

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Powers:
-----
-----

(Oh geez my mind thought I was done.)

The costume smells like Hulk's BO, at least you have a disguise.

You see the sign, you're getting closer to the sign, saying "You're here." As you get closer and closer there's a smile widening on your face.

"Mommy! Take a picture of me and Mickey!" Screams a little girl as she runs towards you, her mother is straggling behind, "Okay, slow down. We'll get you a picture."

Matt: Well this 'basement' is the first floor, your cell was on the second. Of course you had no idea and that was partly my intention.

You reach the first floor and as you get closer to the door leading to the first floor, you hear gun firing from a type of machine gun. The metal door has no window on it so you can't really see.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Contacts:
Partner: Emily Poole; no powers, Olivia; Plant manipulation, Saul; Super strength, Franklin; Shrapnel manipulation

Good luck Emily, and Olivia you'll get a new name, and identity.
You're quite the pervert aren't you? Well first off you'll need a new identity a fresh start, and if you beat me in a spar I'll give you money so that you can go(pompous smile)
Saul if you want anything just ask me!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

-----
-----
Contacts:

"New identity?!" Shouts Franklin, "I don't want a new identity! I'm fine the way I am."

Powers:
-----
-----

Hey you're not the only one.

The girl runs away crying. "You hurt my baby girl!" She digs into her purse and brings out a tazer. "I'm going to taze you so hard!" Says the mother who appears to care about revenge more than cheering up her daughter.

Toodaloo: You open the door, but you didn't have to. A cop bursts in, and knocks into you. The door closes. The guard looks at you, there's a bullet wound in his arm. "Oh thank goodness, someone I'm allowed to kill." He aims a Cheetah Beretta pistol.

-----
-----
-Inventory: Flashlight, pan, Shadow Colt Double Eagle[13/34], flashbang(2), Buzz saw

"Hell yeah! Of course I'll join." Just at that moment you see 2 people in hoods walk into the bowling alley, then go straight into the out of order bathroom.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

-----
-----
Contacts:

Your new name is Adolf Brandt, it means Noble wolf that cleared land with fire. You will have reddish blue eyes, platinum blond hair, and pale white skin. I reconstruct his whole body structure.
Tell me what you think?

Showing 556-570 of 1022