ForumsArt, Music, and Writing2D Game Artist & Animator looking for new clients

8 11654
Tamaira
Tamaira
7 posts
Nomad

Hi!

My name is Sandra Pinkert and I'm an 2D Game Artist & Animator.

I'm currently looking for some more freelance work.

I have experience working for mobile and browser games alike.

I'm offering anything from concepting to final assets, including character design, backgrounds, tiling,
animations, effects and promotional art.

My full Resumé and Portfolio you can find here: http://sandrapinkertportfolio.weebly.com

Contact me for estimates or further questions. For estimates please enclose the exact number of
assets and animations needed, the style desired and until when you want everything done. Thanks!

Yours sincerely, Sandra

• 8 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Oh my gosh! That work is amazing!
Please make armatars!

wow. I am super impressed!

What software do you use?
~~Black~~

Tamaira
Tamaira
7 posts
Nomad

Hi Black,

thanks for those kind words. I really appreciate them!

I start my sketches with pencil or pen in my sketchbook and afterwards scan in what I like and refine it in Adobe Photoshop. I hope this helps!

All the best,
Sandra

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

They look really cool but all your animations seem to consist of 5-8 frames, when most games nowadays are using 30fps.

Plus i has no $$$.

Tamaira
Tamaira
7 posts
Nomad

Hi mightybob,

the clients asked for mostly 6 frame animations, so that's what they got. I would love to do like 30fps, makes it much smoother looking.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

You probably won't find any clients here in this forum sadly there are not many of us and the few that are usually don't have that much disposable money. You can try collaborating to make a game I'm sure the kongregate collaboration community would love you.

Tamaira
Tamaira
7 posts
Nomad

Hi Darkroot,

thanks for being that open with me. I'm already on the kongregate collaborations forum next to all the other game art and indie forums you can probably find. Haha. But even if this forum here shouldn't give me my next job, I already talked to some awesome people here and therefor it was already worth it

Tamaira
Tamaira
7 posts
Nomad

Hi MattEmAngel,

thanks for the kind words and your suggestions. I really appreciate them! I will definitely check out procreate and there community website.

If you are still interested in getting your character in color, I'm sure we could work something out

All the best,
Sandra

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Since you guys seem to be mainly discussing art I would recommend you check out the art and music section of the website.

Showing 1-8 of 8