1 posts
Nomad

everything 4 and up should of been its own series

If this happens, it will be great...
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

like devil may cry started out as a resident evil but became to action so it became a different series.. we need old zombies back

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

I think the older RE's were so much better, they proper survival horrors not the crap they are now. It's too much action to be a real survival horror. As well as the story has became quite dull over time. it should've just stuck to its roots.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i agree numino.
sure i understand that eventually after so many games they would get stale with zombies and the t-virus. but look at silent hill, that has basically the same formula in all of the games yet they manage to keep it fresh

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

i agree numino.
sure i understand that eventually after so many games they would get stale with zombies and the t-virus. but look at silent hill, that has basically the same formula in all of the games yet they manage to keep it fresh

To be honest SH has declined to, that was very prevalent when Team Silent had been disbanded
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

but if you put all the mistakes aside, all the silent hill games past team silents games were good. infact i silent hill 4 is the least favoite sh game of mine, so imo team silent wasnt perfect

numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

I think Team Silent still came up with a better approach to the story and general gameplay.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

My favorite would be Resident Evil 3. That's where I felt most of what Resident Evil is: Survival Horror.

But my favorite male character is Leon and my favorite female character is Claire.

For me I like how the RE series changed, combat-wise in the least. RE Revelations seem to be able to mix the good combat with Survival Horror IMO.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

RE Revelations seem to be able to mix the good combat with Survival Horror IMO.

they actually managed to do good with using the new RE style gameplay but using the old school horror.

but i rather old school horror RE to come back
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I played the RE 5 and got to the second act or chapter or whatever its called.I have never played it since.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

I played the RE 5 and got to the second act or chapter or whatever its called.I have never played it since.

have you played any other RE game? 5 is the worst in the series imo
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

have you played any other RE game? 5 is the worst in the series imo

I never played any other RE games after 5.I think it turned me off the series.
Showing 1-15 of 15